Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ghostface with a gun is interesting. Here for mixing up the murder weapons.

People must have the trailer for all these screenshots to be leaking. Hope it's going to officially drop sooner rather than later.

Yeh, we’ve seen every Ghostface use guns when they’re unmasked of course.

But I’m wondering if Ghostface has maybe grabbed it off the shopkeeper or someone here who was trying to shoot him with it. Or it’s for a Stab lol. 

Digging the dirty mask though. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh, we’ve seen every Ghostface use guns when they’re unmasked of course.

But I’m wondering if Ghostface has maybe grabbed it off the shopkeeper or someone here who was trying to shoot him with it. Or it’s for a Stab lol. 

Digging the dirty mask though. 

I’m betting it’s a “fake” Ghostface holding up a store, and then the real one comes in or something.

• Like 1

VA confirmed this is real. Basically the same tagline as 4, but it works.

Whoever is leaking stuff is doing 1 drop a day, it seems? VA said the trailer isn't/wasn't due to drop until Babylon/M3GAN timeframe but they might want to bump it up so not everything leaks...

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

VA confirmed this is real. Basically the same tagline as 4, but it works.

Whoever is leaking stuff is doing 1 drop a day, it seems? VA said the trailer isn't/wasn't due to drop until Babylon/M3GAN timeframe but they might want to bump it up so not everything leaks...

Yeh that’s 3 leaks now, they really need to just release it. 

Like that it’s Scream 6 but not a fan of the Roman numerals. Nice tagline though. 

I was hoping it would be called Scream 6, not simply because I dislike the "distant sequel using the same title as the original" trend, and dislike "series with standard naming convention for sequels suddenly breaks it", but also because it would let Scream 5 being Scream stand as a meta joke about said distant sequels using the original title (which was joked about in the film no less).

4 minutes ago, Flopped said:

They truly are shameless with that tagline. If you're going to give us endless sequels to a franchise we don't need, don't steal the tagline from another franchise. 

What other franchise is “New York. New Rules” from? I thought it was a play on Scream 4’s tagline lol. 

Anyway, if you mean the line in the trailer about “in a city of millions, no one hears you scream” being a play on Alien, I’m pretty sure it’s an intentional nod. It is a Scream film after all.