Plain Old Tele

Tele watches Endgame for the first time!

I have not rewatched IW or EndGames, but those were product (like Force Awaken) that were meant to be watched in theater close to the release and should be judged in good part by the experience value of people watching it in that context, I think.

• Like 1

Just now, Barnack said:

I have not rewatched IW or EndGames, but those were product (like Force Awaken) that were meant to be watched in theater close to the release and should be judged in good part by the experience value of people watching it in that context, I think.

This is just my own insane ranting and no one should take anything from it but that. (aside of course that I can hardly have an opinion other my own). 

2 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

This is just my own insane ranting and no one should take anything from it but that. (aside of course that I can hardly have an opinion other my own). 

It is a general point of view that I express here, out of context ranting are a lot of fun and sometime movie made for the very moment like Casablanca age incredibly well (being "lucky" that the WW2 reference are still well known almost 80 year's later).

It is just a little bit of have some mercy if the movie rely a lot on hype, crowd reaction or assumed knowledge, considering the context it was certainly ok for the creative to assume those.

Edited by Barnack

5 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Me: “Oh thank god, the portal scene…”

”….wait wtf there’s 45 more minutes?”

THAT IS THE WRONG REACTION TO THE PEAK OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!! 

my baby is the best boy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Okay @Cap snark aside, that was a very sweet ending. 

ITS EVERYTHING HE DESERVES!!!!  

he’s done nothing wrong his entire life and he sacrificed so much for everyone and he just constantly gave and gave and gave and finally he’s like you know what I’m gonna go get something for myself. And he deserves everything and I love it and I hope they’re so happy and I hope they had a bunch of kids and I have this like head canon that basically like he stays at home and like raises the kids but what he does is he writes comics because Steve actually went to school for Art before the war and in the first avenger you seem dry and comics, so like basically he stays home and gets to be Stan lee as a stay at home dad and she like runs the world and they’re like the power couple of awesomeness. And I really just love it and I’m really happy for them!!!!!

And this is also a reminder to vote for Steve Rogers in Peggy Carter in the best ships of all time list because they deserve it!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1