XXR vs XXR

[BOX OFFICE CONTEST] -- 'The Batman' Opening Weekend -- Premium Month Prize!!

Okay, I haven't been paying any attention to the tracking thread, so I may come back and update, or I may just stick with my WAG...

Full OD (Tues-Fri): $69.69M

Saturday: $51.11M

Sunday: $38.35M

OW Total: $159.15M

Edit to Add: And now I look, and someone else and I have almost the exact same WAG...either great minds think alike or I'll have someone else to wallow in my "I was SO wrong" misery...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PenguinXXR said:

This contest closes in just under 50 hours! Get your predictions/corrections in by 7AM EST, March 2nd! 

Are we able to change our predictions after our original post? Like when I originally said $166m optimistically weeks ago haha

Edited by Dragoncaine

4 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

Are we able to change our predictions after our original post? Like when I originally said $166m optimistically weeks ago haha

Yeah nothing is final until the deadline, whatever your most recent update is at that time is the only nums that count.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragoncaine said:

1 hour ago, Derby Legion said:

Yeah nothing is final until the deadline, whatever your most recent update is at that time is the only nums that count.

Yes, as Legion said you can change anything up until the deadline. I will record numbers then and if anyone makes any changes or tries to enter the contest after that, they will be null and void.