Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

standing ovation to u!!!! it was generic beyond belief

the only good thing is the song from Octopussy & MIla imo :D

it obv can increase & i will be mad :lol: i need to start preparing now

At least now I console myself with WTM success :wub: Sometimes good comedies get what they deserve

Idk about grown ups 2. The first was not funny to me so I won't see the 2nd.

Posted Image

• Like 1

At least now I console myself with WTM success :wub: Sometimes good comedies get what they deserve

Ted is everything, but generic? Absolutely not. You can hate it, but it's not a reason to say something wrong about it.

I hope you won't say something like that about Dumb & Dumber 2, because the first one was fantastic in 1994! B)

So, what about the rest of the year? We can expect big numbers for Hobbit 2 and an impressive growth for Hunger Games 2, and don't forget Thor 2 and the famous "Avengers effect".

But apart from them the next 2 months should be quiet and boring in Russia (BO-wise).

Yes, I know the sequel will probably increase in the emergent markets like China or Russia, but there are others where it could (hopefully) decrease in other, including the US.

• Like 1

Many local films will be released with reasonably good potential. Stalingrad on October 6 will have the highest ever screen count for a local release (1900-2000). Riddick with 1000+ screens should do well in September. 

In late October German Tarzan 3D will fight against Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. Local distributor promised 1500+ screens for Tarzan and promotion campaign for Meatballs already started. Another distributor will release spanish animated movie Justin and the Knights of Valour on 1000 screens. It's all for our school holidays in the end of October. 

Every week will see many releases from Europe. Most of them will bomb anyway. French, German, Spanish films new and not so fresh. Like Die Vampirschwestern or Türkisch für Anfänger fron Germany. Six or seven French films, spanish Las Brujas de Zugarramurdi on 450 screens. Even swedish family movie Sune i Grekland - All Inclusive somehow will come to our theaters with 200-250 screens.

Edited by juni78ukr
  • Like 2

Many local films will be released with reasonably good potential. Stalingrad on October 6 will have the highest ever screen count for a local release (1900-2000). Riddick with 1000+ screens should do well in September. 

In late October German Tarzan 3D will fight against Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. Local distributor promised 1500+ screens for Tarzan and promotion campaign for Meatballs already started. Another distributor will release spanish animated movie Justin and the Knights of Valour on 1000 screens. It's all for our school holidays in the end of October. 

Every week will see many releases from Europe. Most of them will bomb anyway. French, German, Spanish films new and not so fresh. Like Die Vampirschwestern or Türkisch für Anfänger fron Germany. Six or seven French films, spanish Las Brujas de Zugarramurdi on 450 screens. Even swedish family movie Sune i Grekland - All Inclusive somehow will come to our theaters with 200-250 screens.

Oh yeah I forgot about Stalingrad 3D, it could be a great event there, and the highest-performing local movies of these last years.