Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

yeah seems it will earn less than i expected my morning screening had about 15 ppl

the one after ours had about 75% full 

but all in all imo the hype is nowhere near IM3

again mon holiday & school ones will help 4 sure

Given the official release date is November 7th a lot of people could be ignorant about it and will watch it next week.

So I wasnt very much off. I thought 0.14 mln Thursday + 1.5 mln Friday + 2.8 mln Saturday and 2.8-2.9 mln Sunday.

Disney reported 7.8 mln for the weekend.

It's pretty good for previews, +17% over Thor 1. Monday should be strong and next week will be pretty steady given that will be the official release with much more screens.

Disney reported 7.8 mln for the weekend.

So, ekinobilet numbers are off by a light year.

7.8m is pretty good, not great, but quite well.

And the main question remains, will the formal OW beat the preview OW? I still think it's not gonna make it.

It's snowy today:

Edited by Cosmonaut

So, ekinobilet numbers are off by a light year.

7.8m is pretty good, not great, but quite well.

And the main question remains, will the formal OW beat the preview OW? I still think it's not gonna make it.

It's snowy today:

It could very close.

Monday is a big national holiday so most likely a tiny drop by 5-10%. But why the hell they created this whole mess with so-called previews.

It's probably about logistics, they probably weren't ready for a release in the whole territory.

Monday is a big national holiday so most likely a tiny drop by 5-10%. But why the hell they created this whole mess with so-called previews.

I agree with that. Makes no sence..Unless they were sooo affraid of Stalingrad that they needed a buffer weekend..

Ekinobilet gives 2.316m for Sunday, total: 5.35m for the weekend versus Disney's 7.8m.

So, in future we can plus ~45% to ekinobilet numbers to see result close to actual.

I think they also wanted to give Carrie more space, and Thor itself, because 2 weeks before HG, like in US, is not enough.

Edited by Cosmonaut

Ekinobilet gives 2.316m for Sunday, total: 5.35m for the weekend versus Disney's 7.8m.

So, in future we can plus ~45% to ekinobilet numbers to see result close to actual.

This doesnt work exactly that way. Still I said pretty much the same 65-70% coverage. Less on holidays.

Edited by juni78ukr

lol where are u from lucky u?

here its a rainy mess as usual :D

I planned to go see TDW the 3rd time but i dont want to go outside like at all

good Thor #

the previews thing is :rolleyes:

I know it's a cliché but when I think about Russia I ALWAYS imagine snow :P