Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

MoS has another problem here- the distributor. I read loong loong paper one day describing the failures of this WB distributor with TDKR (only$17 143 190) & MoS.

i dont like all those movies so I'm kinda happy that they had this distributor :lol:  :ph34r: 

but  do u really think MoS could have done 20+(TASM numbers) with a diff distrib??

hmm I can see maybe Batman could have done better but MoS ...not so much

Ppl here like to be entertained but it didnt deliver what TF movies & other action movies do usually

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

i dont like all those movies so I'm kinda happy that they had this distributor :lol:  :ph34r:  than it did but MoS....idk

I am talking just from a business stand point - only batman witch I like is Batman 89&Returns+ animated series. Sup is not my hero at all-this may be strange, as I am die hard Thor fan. But from cold business mentality point being on WB`s place I would changed the distributor at this point.

I hope thy will not use Russian connection in WS case at all. It will help intensively + having bad-ass BW is a big bonus as she is Russian and one of the good team. Hope marketing will capitalize on here here.

Hopefully Pierce will turn out to be Baron Strucker and the threat is Hydra. I don't think they'll make him turn out to be the Red Skull (even though that would match up closer to the comics) because that would seem totally odd to the audience to re-cast a major villain. But then again i have my doubts about the AP=BS/World Council = Hydra speculation as well because so far nothing Hydra-related has leaked.

I was pessmistic on this one,good to hearI got 'Firedeeped' 

Its better to underpredict than overdo it :D

40 mil will be absolutely mind blowing to me

Tho its understandable b/c Thor is both fantasy/sci fi & connected with TA SH movie so it had a lot of going for it

I am talking just from a business stand point - only batman witch I like is Batman 89&Returns+ animated series. Sup is not my hero at all-this may be strange, as I am die hard Thor fan. But from cold business mentality point being on WB`s place I would changed the distributor at this point.

yeah yeah i got it

I always get invested in BO & cant be totally objective  :D

Edited by Leyla

What??? DM2 ahead of IM3 in admissions???

yearly top10

1.Stalingrad 6,022,548

2.Despicable Me 2 5,410,878

3. Iron Man 3 5,227,632

4. Fast and Furious 6 4,986,932

5. The Legendary №17 4,199,505

6. The Croods 4,160,914

7. Monsters University 3,466,780

8. World War Z 3,215,130

9. Oz The Great and Powerful 3,913,972

10. Life of Pi 3,065,930

11. Now You See Me 3,041,507