Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Ice Age 4 had the biggest OW weekend in Russia, hardly a disappointment.

In 2012 (with $16.7m), but all-time the record is $27m, and IA4 could break some records...IA4 could be slightly higher than IA3, but the market grew so much since 2009, we hoped for better numbers.

In 2012 (with $16.7m), but all-time the record is $27m, and IA4 could break some records...IA4 could be slightly higher than IA3, but the market grew so much since 2009, we hoped for better numbers.

I guess higher was possible, but maybe the Russian BO is not great this year generally if IA4 has the highest OW.

I guess higher was possible, but maybe the Russian BO is not great this year generally if IA4 has the highest OW.

Yeah, the growth is clearly slower this year, I hope it's not a trend.The Hobbit is the last hope this year.

Yeah, the growth is clearly slower this year, I hope it's not a trend.The Hobbit is the last hope this year.

Russians have more wide releases than in the past and they also gross some money. The growth is about medium-sized wide releases. Why do you think only blockbusters should make money?

Russians have more wide releases than in the past and they also gross some money. The growth is about medium-sized wide releases. Why do you think only blockbusters should make money?

Oh no it's not about this, I just want big numbers :PSure that's good to see a success for other movies too.

reporting record numbers helps to sell moviesI remember when people were talking about Star Wars and how much money it madenobody is interested in the 3rd dwarf from the right, everyone wants to see Snow White

• Like 2