Eric Duncan

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire | March 29, 2024 | They're boyfriends now

8 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

Glad Millie Bobby Brown is gone, sucks about Kyle Chandler, I loved his divorced dad energy in these. Junkie XL coming back is awful beyond belief. Godzilla/Kong team up is fine I guess but I'd rather see them do solo stuff again, but that's my bias as a G fan not wanting him to share lead status with Kong (who was definitely the lead monster in GvK). I think Wingard nailed the Kong stuff but his handling of Godzilla was ehhhhh.

see this is the reason i loved gvk. wingard is clearly team kong so he can keep making these movies as far as i'm concerned. more giant ape propaganda. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hope they got the rights to more Toho monsters for this. I would’ve loved to see the two team up against something like Biolante, Gigan, or Destoroyah, or maybe combine the remains of Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla to create Mecha-King Ghidorah. There’s Mothra larvae crawling around going by the end of King of the Monsters, and Rodan should still be kicking around too.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, kaijukurt said:

The ape on the throne doesn't look like Kong plus his eyes are glowing blue like Godzilla's...an evil member of Kong's species with Godzilla-esque powers???

I think we know what the story would be like. Godzilla and Kong fight and then they team-up against that bad one. 😂

• Haha 1