Cap

IN THE MULTIVERSE OF GOLD: Dr. Strange Opening Weekend Contest | Previews Locked

On 4/1/2022 at 8:27 AM, Cap said:

8688a84a331fd62305c84913ea5e631b8764c78e

USERNAME PREVIEWS TRUE FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY TOTAL
Claudio 38 60.5 66.5 58 223

Edited by Claudio
  • Thanks 1

Bump.

You've still got time to get in on this and prognosticate your best for True Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Total! Will Jat's range be correct or will it surprise in one direction or the other??

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 7:15 PM, Thanos Legion said:

Legion 33M  55M $65,161,261 $46,916,108 $200,077,369

Dead topic for next two weeks. For now my initial entry looks rock solid

On 3/31/2022 at 7:27 PM, Cap said:

MattW (toolate) 31.5 52.5 62.5 46.0 192.5

2 minutes ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

FTR I think Sacto is overindexing but also that it points to low 40s.

Interesting. I haven’t paid that much attention to all the numbers just yet but I would be surprised with a number that high. DOM would be looking at $550M+ if that OW happened.

1 minute ago, MultiverseXXR said:

Interesting. I haven’t paid that much attention to all the numbers just yet but I would be surprised with a number that high. DOM would be looking at $550M+ if that OW happened.

Maybe. I wouldn’t be like, shocked shocked shocked shocked if it beats CW for worst mcu legs — but 228*2.2 is still 500. If you wanna go full bull you can try 40*6*2.5 or whatever.

12 minutes ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

Maybe. I wouldn’t be like, shocked shocked shocked shocked if it beats CW for worst mcu legs — but 228*2.2 is still 500. If you wanna go full bull you can try 40*6*2.5 or whatever.

My current expectation is something like 36*5.7*2.4

Edited by MultiverseXXR

1 hour ago, MultiverseXXR said:

@Illuminegion Confirmed Getting real bullish I see. What’s changed that you now think it’ll get this high?

Adding to what Legion said, yesterday was just super strong across the board. Every tracker had really good gains. If that continues for another couple days I may start joining him on the train. 

Hello everyone!

We are less than 20 hours away from this locking. So if you still have some outstanding predictions now would be the best time to post them! 🥳🥳

Few other announcements:

1. Please remember that we have a strict spoiler policy. If anyone spoils this movie for me, I will bring down Mjlonir so hard. And I also might just disqualify you!! 😘

2. We will open the Spoiler Thread on Thursday morning. We’re not opening it before, because I don’t want to encourage people to discuss spoilers. Or accidentally think they’re in the spoiler thread when they’re actually in another thread, thus posting spoilers. 

2A. The telegram spoiler chat I will create on Thursday night after I see the movie. So that will go up sometime around 11 PM Eastern.

3. The weekend thread will be up on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Just a friendly heads up, I am in no mood this weekend. So if you plan on starting something, I suggest that you get it out of your system while I am still off in my spoiler free, leak free, TV spot free, synopsis free, review free world of Sims 4.

captain america shut up GIF

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 8:13 AM, MultiverseXXR said:

MultiverseXXR $37,000,000 $56,918,660 $66,719,403 $49,880,076 $212,518,139

Updated. Previews are locked at $35M but I changed them above for my own consistency.

Edited by MultiverseXXR