Cap

**SPOILERS** AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS **SPOILERS** READ RULES BEFORE POSTING **SPOILERS** ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ** SPOILERS** DO NOT BE AN A-HOLE. **SPOILERS**

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i loved the music fight. i kinda knew while it was happening that it was something half the internet was gonna roll their eyes at tho.

We will be posting memes about it 20 years from now.

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

I loved Wanda killing off all the cameos. Reed Richards was a huge surprise to me, I had no idea! I hope him and Emily are actually cast and that this wasn’t just throwaway. Black Bolt being forced to kill himself from inside his skull was amazing. As was Peggy being cut in half with her own shield. 

And Charlize Theron?!? Amazing. Who is she playing? 

There is sort of a curse with Emily Blunt and the MCU. Twice she was cast, and twice she had to drop out.

She was originally cast as the Black Widow but had to drop out when she had a child, and  was cast as Agent Carter but had to drop out becuase of scheduled conflicts. Maybe third times a charge. We know Feige likes her.

• Like 1

Well, I have a few things to say about this movie:

• I think they might’ve been better off having this release before NWH like I what was initially planned. Outside of a throwaway exchange, the events of NWH have absolutely no bearing on this movie. 
  • Speaking of which, is there any particular reason why Spider-Man and his supporting cast seem to be the only ones in the multiverse whose variants look completely different?
  • So the MCU is Earth-616? I thought its official designation was Earth-199999? Furthermore, if that is the designation of the MCU, then how did Mysterio seem to know that? 
  • Man, all those reports about how this would be a big fanservicey cameo fest sure do look silly in hindsight. I was expecting to see Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise as Iron Man, and even Eric Bana, but nope. Hell, Patrick Stewart doesn’t even play the same Professor X from the Fox X-Men films. I’m not complaining. I’m fine with this being a Dr. Strange movie first and foremost, but this is not really the movie that the “scoopers” made it sound like. 
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

the second bruce campbell scene got the biggest reaction out of everything in the movie

people didn't seem to like it at my showing but honestly in terms of audience reactions i get more joy out of people being disappointed by a joke post credit scenes than them being excited by fan bait stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

• I think they might’ve been better off having this release before NWH like I what was initially planned. Outside of a throwaway exchange, the events of NWH have absolutely no bearing on this movie. 
  • Speaking of which, is there any particular reason why Spider-Man and his supporting cast seem to be the only ones in the multiverse whose variants look completely different?
  • So the MCU is Earth-616? I thought its official designation was Earth-199999? Furthermore, if that is the designation of the MCU, then how did Mysterio seem to know that? 
  • Man, all those reports about how this would be a big fanservicey cameo fest sure do look silly in hindsight. I was expecting to see Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise as Iron Man, and even Eric Bana, but nope. Hell, Patrick Stewart doesn’t even play the same Professor X from the Fox X-Men films. I’m not complaining. I’m fine with this being a Dr. Strange movie first and foremost, but this is not really the movie that the “scoopers” made it sound like. 

wish they had brought back Ioan Gruffudd as Reed here ( those movies were bad but it still would have been a fun cameo) and have Krasinski play Reed in the main timeline 

• Like 3

Wanda makes a better Michael Myers/Slasher in this than Michael Myers was in Halloween Kills. I now really want to see a big-budget superslasher movie.

Also, Wanda's clearly not dead. Despite the castle falling on her, there is obvious red flash as it falls prety much implying she teleported.

Edited by Yandereprime101189

Just now, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

feels like this will be like GOTGv2 where reception will be kinda mixed at first, but get better overtime

(i loved it tho

Nah GoTG Vol 2 is super in-tuned with its character arcs. While MoM has some interesting ideas in terms of development for Strange and America Chavez, it feels rushed and bogged down with all the other stuff going on in it, and Wanda's stuff is a complete mess imo.

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

16 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Nah GoTG Vol 2 is super in-tuned with its character arcs. While MoM has some interesting ideas in terms of development for Strange and America Chavez, it feels rushed and bogged down with all the other stuff going on in it, and Wanda's stuff is a complete mess imo.

It feels more like Age of Ultron.

• Haha 1

I guess I let my expectation get me way too hyped. I thought that Magneto would 100% show up and Wanda would have found out she was really the biological daughter of him and a mutant. I also expected some kind of explanation on how mutants would show up in the MCU (something what Campea and his crew were speculating). Nothing of the sorts. On the plus side we did get a badass Black Bolt. I feel confident Marvel and Feige plans to use them in the near to mid future (all "insiders" were claiming Marvel wouldn't touch inhumans ever again and there was no chance BB would be in Dr. Strange 2).

3 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Loki variants also look completely different. Since NWH had a whole movie about it they were able to use the other actors who played the character before.

NGL I am also confused why they said the MCU Earth is 616. As a comic reader I'm legit confused about that.

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

wish they had brought back Ioan Gruffudd as Reed here ( those movies were bad but it still would have been a fun cameo) and have Krasinski play Reed in the main timeline 

I think Feige wants people to forget the first two attempts at the FF ever happened, frankly.

And I think he wanted to signal  That the MXU was going to do the classic FF that people grew up iwht, not the messed up youthful  versions in the first two attempts.

And yes, I know the Ulitimate Universe FF made them young, but then the Ultimate FF was one of the biggest flops in the Ultimate Universe.