Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

13 hours ago, Eric loves Rey said:

I've gotten into cooking over the past couple months and it's a pure joy. My spaghetti carbonara is to die for!

Carbonara 🤤  

(finally catching up on the thread on my lunch break in case it wasn’t clear 😛 )

People keep comparing Doctor Strange to Eternals for reviews ( who knows why ) and Civil War for legs but this is literally mimicking Iron-man 3 in almost everything, even the little fandom rage.

11 minutes ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

I hope we remember him.

Though Charlie deserves our respect. Hes the one cursed with knowledge about the numbers.

• Astonished 3

Just now, fabiopazzo2 said:

You must first tell me how you cook it

Be careful when an Italian asks you how to make carbonara @Eric loves Rey. Death is on the line.  

Fabio, I have accepted my sins and I present myself for execution.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

18 minutes ago, DAJK said:

FWIW, the various locations I'm tracking in Canada are mostly suggesting 34M Thursday. But one outlier is playing at 40M Thursday... so who knows lol.

In tracking thread the range seems to be 34-37,5 (from all the presale data posted)

• Thanks 1

I've seen people say there's no hype for Avatar 2...but as soon that trailer started my theater erupted in a huge gasp followed by an applause. 

I've never seen that for a trailer like this.

Thor Love and Thunder trailer played and got nowhere nearly that reaction...and mind you i watched this movie in a theater full of Marvel fans since it was the 1st day.

About MOM...this was more violent than i excpected..holy shit. For a marvel movie and the fact it's PG13 i was surprised!

Edited by TiagoRodrigues
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

Yeah there was a definite hush when Avatar came on. Why? It’s on people’s radar and it was probably the first trailer anybody in the audience hadn’t seen at home first in years. 

Ironic to forget the DS2 first trailer considering the thread we’re in 😆

4 hours ago, Fox20 said:

People keep comparing Doctor Strange to Eternals for reviews ( who knows why ) and Civil War for legs but this is literally mimicking Iron-man 3 in almost everything, even the little fandom rage.

Didn’t the two have similar legs between IM3 and CW, so the point kind of stands for the former. 

If it’s more IM3 than CW, I’m game as the former is much better than the latter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Didn’t the two have similar legs between IM3 and CW, so the point kind of stands for the former. 

If it’s more IM3 than CW, I’m game as the former is much better than the latter.

Agreed. Iron Man 3 is actually very entertaining and works best if seen as kind of a standalone movie for itself. Shane Black directs the shit out of it.

Civil War is just ... there. Its kind of boring and knowing what comes after it (IW/EG), it feels like a waste of time really. Its saving grace is Spidey, but hes just in it for a few minutes. Also for a film called Civil War there really isnt much war going on. More like an elaborate shoving game.

Civil War is lame man.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1