Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

11 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

So, I think Thor 4 opens similar to MoM but has better WOM and legs. Thoughts?

I'd say that's pretty reasonable. Won't be surprised if it passes 1 billion WW this go round.

Edited by Alex SciChannel

6 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

So the mother day weekend grossed a total 222m from all releases. Hope this doesn’t collapse to below 100m again next week like during NWH’s 2nd week.

DS2: 187-> 70

rest: 35-> 25

Firestarter+ Family Camp: 15?   

Should be pretty safe, could miss with like 67 21 11

15 minutes ago, Eric loves Rey said:

What's a Family Camp?

Some random movie that's getting a wide release this week thanks to the still low amount of incoming movies to replace the ones that are no longer selling. Expect it to make pennies.

4 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Weird that this despite humongous OW seems a non event. But what matters to Disney is the Big BO and this has crossed all targets. 

It’s a not-quite-humongous OW. Probably outside top 25 adjusted, which undersells past OWs anyway. 40th percentile opening rank for an mcu nonAvengers sequel.   

19 minutes ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Tbh, even tho the movie was targeted as a event I feel like, the movie really wasn't. It's very small scale actually 

That is one of the reason why it opened big

....but then got such reception from people.

People expected BIG, like something really big and crazy.. ...and they got, not so big and not so crazy.

19 minutes ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

It’s a not-quite-humongous OW. Probably outside top 25 adjusted, which undersells past OWs anyway. 40th percentile opening rank for an mcu nonAvengers sequel.   

What does that mean?

Anyways, reaching top25 OW adjusted seems quite an achievement in my eyes once you think about all the MCU + JP, SW, SM, HP and DC films constantly delivering huge numbers.