titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

21 hours ago, Doffy said:

Iam sucker for these type runs too. 

Also every year since 2017 we have a huge surprise Outta nowhere especially joker os run and br Jumanji too

Yeah, there are every year some surprises, but no at this level of TGM, this is something that happens really few times...

16 hours ago, Doffy said:

Last week it made 6m weekly now less than 3m strange looks like 1.5b is dead 720 dom 770+ os 1.49+ ww now it's all up to para to decide tgm final box office ww.

Its been on PPV for quite some time and HD prints in some sites have already come out.....will continue its quite/tiny run from now on but nevertheless great run considering worst ER and heavy competition in the initial months....

56 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

Its been on PPV for quite some time and HD prints in some sites have already come out.....will continue its quite/tiny run from now on but nevertheless great run considering worst ER and heavy competition in the initial months....

Yeah but it sucks big time for me when it is so close to hit 1.5b ww without china

19 hours ago, Doffy said:

Yeah but it sucks big time for me when it is so close to hit 1.5b ww without china

...remember when we said that being close to 1 B was a miracle... now is almost 1.5 B, really staggering...

• Like 1

This weekend is maybe, the last milestone for TGM, be able to stay for 20 weekends in the top 10 domestic, will it get it? Let´s see...
Anyway, i don´t think any movie since Titanic has been in the top 10 for 19 weekends, correct me if i´m wrong please, but if there are any i don´t think not more than 3...

1 hour ago, setna said:

This weekend is maybe, the last milestone for TGM, be able to stay for 20 weekends in the top 10 domestic, will it get it? Let´s see...
Anyway, i don´t think any movie since Titanic has been in the top 10 for 19 weekends, correct me if i´m wrong please, but if there are any i don´t think not more than 3...

Tgm will stay 2 more weeks i think bt is losing steam and dc will face its first actual competition so that could be a leverage for tgm to stay in top ten .

Yeah tgm is 2nd movie to do so since titanic

• Like 1

4 hours ago, setna said:

2 hours ago, Doffy said:

Tgm will stay 2 more weeks i think bt is losing steam and dc will face its first actual competition so that could be a leverage for tgm to stay in top ten .

Yeah tgm is 2nd movie to do so since titanic

My Big Fat Greek Wedding and No Way Home also had 19 weekends in the top 10.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, setna said:

The last one milestone for an unforgettable run, sad that all those exciting days are finishing....

For fuck sake it feels like yesterday but in reality it's been 5 months still its going and going and r u sure about ur last sentence.

Paramount should keep rereleasing it for every memorial weekend or father day weekend as a tribute.

16 hours ago, Doffy said:

For fuck sake it feels like yesterday but in reality it's been 5 months still its going and going and r u sure about ur last sentence.

Paramount should keep rereleasing it for every memorial weekend or father day weekend as a tribute.

It seems that Avatar and this run are almost "twins". These two are the most exciting runs for me in the 21 th century, MBFGW is close by in a minor level, we were really lucky to have this after 2020 things i think also has more value...

And about more milestones...what else can get? 

750 M impossible

1.5 B impossible
25 weekends top 10, no
i don´t see anything else...

6 hours ago, setna said:

It seems that Avatar and this run are almost "twins". These two are the most exciting runs for me in the 21 th century, MBFGW is close by in a minor level, we were really lucky to have this after 2020 things i think also has more value...

And about more milestones...what else can get? 

750 M impossible

1.5 B impossible
25 weekends top 10, no
i don´t see anything else...

100m in japan.  

Oscar rerelease should boost it further and place it ahead of f7 TA

CJ 4DPlex announced today that Paramount Pictures’ Top Gun: Maverick has reached new heights with $60M in sales in the company’s ScreenX and 4DX formats. This continues to mark the highest grossing title in the company’s history, with 4DX surpassing $40M and ScreenX surpassing $20M at the global box office. In addition to surpassing $13M in North America, top CJ 4DPlex markets include Japan, Korea, and Taiwan, where the film has brought in a total of over $22M and the United Kingdom and France, where the film has exceeded $10M in CJ 4DPlex formats.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doffy said:

100m in japan.  

Oscar rerelease should boost it further and place it ahead of f7 TA

Ok with the chance in Japan, there legs are infinite, but passing F7 is 40 million away, even with re-release oscars i see it extremely difficult...