titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

UK is getting a limited re-release 9th Dec. I expect other countries do it as well where BP:WF flamed out in the PLF screens. I expected the re-release to happen after the Oscar BP noms are out, but suppose AVATAR will still have the screens then and TITANIC is coming to IMAX on VD. The ceremony is mid March, so maybe end of Feb/early March we get an another push if it's in the Oscar race. Especially if it will be just shy of 1.5 billion, not expecting much from this December push as there are adverts everwhere about the streaming release a couple of weeks later.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

UK is getting a limited re-release 9th Dec. I expect other countries do it as well where BP:WF flamed out in the PLF screens. I expected the re-release to happen after the Oscar BP noms are out, but suppose AVATAR will still have the screens then and TITANIC is coming to IMAX on VD. The ceremony is mid March, so maybe end of Feb/early March we get an another push if it's in the Oscar race. Especially if it will be just shy of 1.5 billion, not expecting much from this December push as there are adverts everwhere about the streaming release a couple of weeks later.

If the goal for Paramount is 1.5 B, they won´t stop until they´ll get it....or maybe is top 10 all time including A2...let´s see.

Japan

Top Gun: Maverick will be re-screened on 175 TCs from March 3rd / 106 TCs from March 10th to promote 6 Academy Award Nominations. Finally, will passed Tom Cruise's All-Time Highest Grossing Film "The Last Samurai" (¥13.7B). Admission Privileges (see picture) has been announced and to be distributed among 250,000 visitors! Technically it kept on screening for 10 months!

768x768.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Update!!

DOMESTIC (48.1%)
$718,732,821
INTERNATIONAL (51.9%)
$774,759,037
WORLDWIDE
$1,493,491,858

Great!! It´s like 6 M more OS, with little push from oscars, 1,5 B should be done.