titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

28 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I think SK will get at least 30m and its already reach my target 2pm usual location numbers in Japan 1 hour 30 minutes earlier.... 

At this rate it will get >100k today. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Possible to come near to 255m in actual. Very impressed by UK, France and Japan numbers. Seem like the huge premiere event paid off. Unexpected strong number from HK and Taiwan. Italy and Spain are disappointment.

Gross euro 1m on Sunday in Italy. This should give a 4.2m in actual versus 4m in estimate.

1 TOP GUN: MAVERICK 25/05/2022 USA EAGLE PICTURES S.P.A. € 1.003.067 129.523 € 3.948.924 511.886
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Possible to come near to 255m in actual. Very impressed by UK, France and Japan numbers. Seem like the huge premiere event paid off. Unexpected strong number from HK and Taiwan. Italy and Spain are disappointment.

Italy and Spain are equal markets (in 2019 the total yearly gross was over 700M for both), since at the moment our gross for Maverick is basically double than Spain I don't think we should be considered at the same level, also because here it isn't a disappointment at all 😅

Edited by MG10

37 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Italy and Spain are equal markets (in 2019 the total yearly gross was over 700M for both), since at the moment our gross for Maverick is basically double than Spain I don't think we should be considered at the same level, also because here it isn't a disappointment at all 😅

I thought 4m above included 800k preview gross from last week? 

From deadline

Markets yet to open include Ukraine and CIS which go next week. It may seem surprising given the ongoing war in Ukraine, but we understand that theaters have begun to reopen in the western part of the country. 

Is a lighter tone of a military movie a nice timing to welcome Ukraine cinema when that country is still in a deep war zone? Or it is perfect time to boost morale? 

12 hours ago, Jiffy said:

Feels like we should have a WW-China chart for best comparisons moving forward.

We indeed have a beautiful and useful thread (by the way made by me 😁), here is the link

• Thanks 1