titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

13 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

The end of a glorious run...
Many weeks enjoying as few times in B.O. following, for me one of the top 5 most atractives runs to see. 
Even, after 2020, i´ve lost the faith to see gain something like this.
Will we see anything like this in next years? Let´s wait, but in my opinion, each year will be harder and harder.
Thanks to all the pals in this forum whice we had enjoy so much together!

• Like 1

Last and final milestone for tgm as it will pass 100m in japan this week and 13.5b yen in local gross for grand final that without any holiday boosts in intial days. 770+os gross but in normal times 920+os gross that to without china russia if we include china russia a possible 2b candidate. This will be box office success story for years.

Edited by Doffy
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 5:40 AM, Doffy said:

Last and final milestone for tgm as it will pass 100m in japan this week and 13.5b yen in local gross for grand final that without any holiday boosts in intial days. 770+os gross but in normal times 920+os gross that to without china russia if we include china russia a possible 2b candidate. This will be box office success story for years.

Jpan is a good friend for extra long leggy runs, good to have news like this, almost 6 month after its release, the power of a really historic run.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Borobudur said:

Any other countries other than US getting the re-release? 

I've read that the movie will be re-released here as well, I'm curious to see how much it will add since in Italy it still haven't passed "War of the Worlds" at 13.2M euros as the second highest grossing Tom Cruise movie (The Last Samurai is first and unreachable)