Eric Duncan

2023 Box Office Predictions and Discussion

3 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Is there even an MCU film scheduled for November 2023?

Blade? Would that be made in time? Fantastic Four? Shang Chi 2? Maybe whatever they were planning for November can be pushed to December?

Blade is their next project getting ready for filming so that.

4 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. Finish filming with a year for post-production. I say put that out in December. 

I don't know about that. Blade doesn't strike as a movie I wanna see in Christmas. 

There's a date already scheduled which is November 3rd. And I honestly think it's better. It's close to Halloween. Close to that 31st day of October. 

11 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Half of these movies will shuffle as they do every single year.  

They will shuffle... to the streaming services of their studios :Venom:

(I am joking, plz don't hate me :sadfleck:)

8 hours ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

I don't know about that. Blade doesn't strike as a movie I wanna see in Christmas. 

There's a date already scheduled which is November 3rd. And I honestly think it's better. It's close to Halloween. Close to that 31st day of October. 

Oh come on! Christmas and Vampires! What's jollier than that?

1 hour ago, Grebacio said:

Disney currently has a live action scheduled for August 11. Predictions on which movie will be?

Also, they could move it to December, since Rogue Squadron most likely won't be ready by then.

Probably a placeholder for a movie that either didn't happen or is being sent to D+. Disney's Summer 2023 (Guardians 3, Little Mermaid, Elemental, Indiana Jones 5, The Marvels) is completely stacked as is.

15 minutes ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

It doesn't seem like Snow White will get released in that August 2023 date and instead 2024 because... it seems like they will surprise announce in D23 the Lion King prequel for that August 2023 date. 

Source?

2 minutes ago, Eric Belcher said:

Source?

I heard from the DisInsider guys. I don't know much about their reliability but they seem reliable and credible. 

They also said Disney will announce in D23 Maleficient 3 and Hercules for 2024. They also said they will announce a new Disney Animation movie for 2024 from that African group talent that is making a Disney Plus series that was announced in Disney Investor's Day in 2020

1 minute ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

I heard from the DisInsider guys. I don't know much about their reliability but they seem reliable and credible. 

They also said Disney will announce in D23 Maleficient 3 and Hercules for 2024. They also said they will announce a new Disney Animation movie for 2024 from that African group talent that is making a Disney Plus series that was announced in Disney Investor's Day in 2020

DisInsider (Skyler Schuler is his name, I believe) is pretty reliable.

19 minutes ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

It doesn't seem like Snow White will get released in that August 2023 date and instead 2024 because... it seems like they will surprise announce in D23 the Lion King prequel for that August 2023 date. 

There's been no news on production for that officially commencing so that's 2024 at the earliest. Between the four Marvel movies, Indiana Jones, The Little Mermaid, The Haunted Mansion, and new movies from both their animation houses, their 2023 is looking packed enough as it is.

1 minute ago, MessiahXXR said:

DisInsider (Skyler Schuler is his name, I believe) is pretty reliable.

Yeah Skyler exactly. 

Also. Don't know if it will announced at D23 but they also said that a new Fantasia movie is on the works, a Captain Carter series and that the Encanto franchise won't continue in series nor shorts... they are going for a new movie.