efialtes76

Weekday Thread (5/16-19)

8 minutes ago, Bigscrubnus said:

Is that good or bad?

I would say it's average. People need to remember that Tuesday bumps are not the same anymore so this is not a great comparison with the other pre-pandemic MCU flicks.

• Like 2

According to The Numbers , Everything Everywhere grossed $492,515 on Monday being the second highest grossing movie of that day, and $549,785 on Tuesday. 

No other site reported numbers, so take it with a grain of salt.

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

According to The Numbers , Everything Everywhere grossed $492,515 on Monday being the second highest grossing movie of that day, and $549,785 on Tuesday. 

No other site reported numbers, so take it with a grain of salt.

If the-numbers report at this fine grained level it has to be accurate. They must have gotten it from the studio. 

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

If the-numbers report at this fine grained level it has to be accurate. They must have gotten it from the studio. 

Yeah, and I just found Gitesh also reported that numbers

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

Yeah, and I just found Gitesh also reported that numbers

A24 really can try going for at least 2500 to 3000 locations for EEAO. The movie is quickly becoming an indie sensation. Dogs and EEAO grossing around 60m is what I really hope for cinema. The diversity of material. I understand the movie is on VOD now, hope this doesn’t impact the box office sales but in opposite, amplifying both word of mouth and awareness. Luckily this was not for free streaming yet. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

Why is DS2 keep outperform in actual? Is Disney lowballing the estimate or people just like to watch a horror movie in late night? 

56 minutes ago, harrisonisdead said:

EEAAO? That's not on VOD yet, right?

it is on VOD already on Amazon prime and itune. Not for streaming yet.