The Wild Eric

WEEKEND THREAD: No one went to the Danger Zone :( 145M JWD, 51.8M TGM, EEAAO reaches 61 DOM

And after watching Dominion now five times in four days i can definetly say that this movie has taken me prisoner pls help me i love it more with every viewing.

Spoiler

Jokes aside, i actually do. It has a lot of flaws, but i cant help myself. Im just really enjoying it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Astonished 2

3 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Both very good for a franchise that has left no pop culture imprint or memorable characters since 1993, and very bad for a "finale" movie whose last two entries made such massive money. IDK.

I’ve been trying to forget Amanda Kirby for two decades! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

And after watching Dominion now five times in four days i can definetly say that this movie has taken me prisoner pls help me i love it more with every viewing.

Hide contents

Jokes aside, i actually do. It has a lot of flaws, but i cant help myself. Im just really enjoying it.

jurassic park GIF by Stan.

57 minutes ago, Juby said:

The Dark Knight after 17 days in release = $393.75m / later added $139.6m

The Avengers after 17 days in release = $457.7m / later added $165.7m

Jurassic World after 17 days in release = $500.4m / later added $151.9m

Incredibles 2 after 17 days in release = $440.6m / later added $168m

Top Gun: Maverick after 17 days in release ~ $393.3m (at least according to Deadline, I believe it will be closer to $396m) and should add more than any of four above (Father's Day weekend + 4th of July weekend + not as much wide releases as it was pre-pandemic + almost empty August/September). Beating TDK seems locked at this point. $550m not yet (1st, 2nd and 3rd weekends of TGM are smaller than first three JW weekends, so from now on it might add less than $152m). $600m is still in the game, but it won't be as easy as many thought it would be few days ago. I'm predicting $575-580m at the moment, the worst case scenario $545m.

Next weekend will be at 450m+ minimum with father's day weekend it could more then the whole week of the 24th then weekdays leading to July 4th weekend .It will be at 500M+

heading into July 4th weekend.

This should be around the vicinity of TDK numbers by end of July 4th (530m+)

550m is  pretty much locked.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Hide contents

turn drivers GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, wildphantom said:

@Brainbug the Dinosaur at the theatre every few hours 

Betting Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX

Funny story, back when i went 7 times for King of the Monsters to my cinema over the opening 5 days, there was a guy working there who noticed me going to the same movie every day sometimes twice and he was generally baffled about it which i can understand.

He still works there and hes giving me this ... look ... when he sees me now every day for Dominion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Legion and Thunder said:

Yes really “dude.” $1 2022 won’t buy you as much as $1 2018 so universal in fact does care somewhat about real vs nominal — but even if they didn’t, who cares if Universal cares? 

I went to sleep after this but you can apply it to literally any movie. This feels like goal post stretching.

Funny story, back when i went 7 times for King of the Monsters to my cinema over the opening 5 days, there was a guy working there who noticed me going to the same movie every day sometimes twice and he was generally baffled about it which i can understand.

He still works there and hes giving me this ... look ... when he sees me now every day for Dominion.

Chad energy

There’s plenty like us! You’re not alone. What it’s all about. 

You’ll have to start going in disguise…

Episode 2 Nod GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't even watched it once, I wanted to got to the cinema on Friday to watch top gun and today for JWD. Neither worked out and I wasn't motivated enough to go to the 11 pm showing.

And 11 % of the posts in this tread were made by you...

11%!!!!!

Edited by Taruseth

3 minutes ago, Taruseth said:

I haven't even watched it once, I wanted to got to the cinema on Friday to watch top gun and today for JWD. Neither worked out and I wasn't motivated enough to go to the 11 pm showing.

I will only be able to finally watch Top Gun Maverick next weekend as well.

Edited by Brainbug the Dinosaur

3 minutes ago, Taruseth said:

And 11 % of the posts in this tread were made by you...

11%!!!!!

Im doing my best. Though i hope im not an annoyance to everyone at this point :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1