Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

CM can beat Aquaman because it is connected with AV4 and is clearly benefiting from it, with no connection to AV4 or release date near AV4 (that will help CM hype) ,CM would not have chance. however, it is still a bit more unlikely (Just a guess).

Edited by Lucasmessi12

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

I wouldn't trust polls though, they're not very reliable.

There's just no way Shazam will beat Avengers Endgame, not even remotely possible.

Well if EG does more than IW than shazam would need a titanic type run to beat it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pepsa said:

It will be close but why woudn't it? You think it will drop hard? Like 200m lc or under?

It's hard to know what to expect, I feel IW punched above its weight when it comes to Brazil and it could be unrivaled for years or even a decade.

On the other hand Marvel has a history of breaking records again and again..

Anything beyond R$200 would be fabulous anyway, no other movie came close to that.

12 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

It's hard to know what to expect, I feel IW punched above its weight when it comes to Brazil and it could be unrivaled for years or even a decade.

On the other hand Marvel has a history of breaking records again and again..

Anything beyond R$200 would be fabulous anyway, no other movie came close to that.

True, still IW did have a great reception right? So EG OW will probably bigger but still the 3.5 multi might not be reached because of big demand on OW. Still I am hoping for 300m lc 😛 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EduardoMoraes said:

kIScP1E.png

Aquaman beats Black Panther in local currency and in tickets sold

W8nZosN.gifW8nZosN.gif

Black Panther is officially beaten, Aquaman is the highest-grossing origin story movie now. Captain Marvel is the only one who can beat that, let's see if she'll be strong enough : she has a disadvantage because she never appeared in a former Marvel movie while Aquaman and Black Panther got boosted by their presence in Justice League / Civil War so if Captain Marvel can beat them without this advantage it'll be fairly huge.

DC is definitely back after a few missteps.

• Like 1