Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Aquaman bate recordes para Warner na estreia no Brasil

12 minutes ago, EduardoMoraes said:

Aquaman bate recordes para Warner na estreia no Brasil

🤨

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

If it ends under Black Panther I will consider it a failure. I'll have to buy some more tickets even though I didn't like the movie and don't want to see it again. We have to beat Marvel at any cost. Let's go DC fans.

tp54FCD.gif

Beat 'marvel' so you want to aim for that juicy IW money in the end? 

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

If it ends under Black Panther I will consider it a failure. I'll have to buy some more tickets even though I didn't like the movie and don't want to see it again. We have to beat Marvel at any cost. Let's go DC fans.

tp54FCD.gif

I'm never sure whether you're serious or not and that's funny ^^"

Edited by Fullbuster

14 hours ago, pepsa said:

I think it might break it in LC but in dollar it won't come close. But it will be close in LC anyway.

My doubts are more about Endgame beating IW in LC, Brazil punched well above its usual weight with this one, can it happen 1 year after with a sequel? That's the question, if it can't then it will be on top for many, many years.

Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Black Panther being in the same vicinity in terms of numbers makes me wonder if there isn(t a kind of glass ceiling for new super heroes somehow? Unless Captain Marvel proves otherwise but that's a big IF that I don't expect...

3 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Black Panther being in the same vicinity in terms of numbers makes me wonder if there isn(t a kind of glass ceiling for new super heroes somehow? Unless Captain Marvel proves otherwise but that's a big IF that I don't expect...

Same phenomena happened after IW release in China

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

I think we need a bigger movie to see if thats possible Captain Marvel is an origin. I think and Thor 4 or Iron man 4 might do it. Maybe a Wonderwoman 2.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 11:23 PM, pepsa said:

I think we need a bigger movie to see if thats possible Captain Marvel is an origin. I think and Thor 4 or Iron man 4 might do it. Maybe a Wonderwoman 2.

Fair enough. Marvel sequels are cheating a bit though given they have other marvel characters  amking an appearance, making them mini-Avengers in some way, Captain America 3 went all the way with this and successfully.

55 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Fair enough. Marvel sequels are cheating a bit though given they have other marvel characters  amking an appearance, making them mini-Avengers in some way, Captain America 3 went all the way with this and successfully.

Tbh it makes more sense to have more than 1 SH in a movie. Because in some cases you do wonder why aren't the others helping save (shield/the world, etc)

• Like 1