Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

A lot of things to update, it'll take a while because it's quite a lot to do but at least I'm doing my best.

I just hope BOT will never do a "Smurf Joke" again because in that case I would have to give up and leave these forums forever ^^"

Last significant weekend for Avengers IW and Solo, thry'll mostly disappear next weekend because of JW2.

Deadpool 2 will still be there but strongly weakened and close to the end.

Edited by Fullbuster

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Last significant weekend for Avengers IW and Solo, thry'll mostly disappear next weekend because of JW2.

Deadpool 2 will still be there but strongly weakened and close to the end.

About Jurassic World 2 it's pretty hard to predict...the market grew since then and sequels usually do better here but the World Cup will start the day before the OD so I don't expect any miracle.

7 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

About Jurassic World 2 it's pretty hard to predict...the market grew since then and sequels usually do better here but the World Cup will start the day before the OD so I don't expect any miracle.

Are Brazil even attempting to play this year? After the destruction last time of 7-1 or something.

Side note: I genuinely thought you were a girl, and have only just learnt you were not. This disappoints me :(

7 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Are Brazil even attempting to play this year? After the destruction last time of 7-1 or something.

Side note: I genuinely thought you were a girl, and have only just learnt you were not. This disappoints me :(

1. I've never pretended, you never asked 😛

2. It's in my profile, no attempt to hide it ^^

3. Fullbuster doesn't sound very "feminine", it's a guy from the manga/anime Fairy Tail.

You're at fault here 😛

As for the soccer I heard they are much better this time, but I won't really watch (just the results) because football/soccer is not my thing.

PS: Disappointed? Why? You expected a date? LOL ;)

Edited by Fullbuster

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

1. I've never pretended, you never asked 😛

2. It's in my profile, no attempt to hide it ^^

3. Fullbuster doesn't sound very "feminine", it's a guy from the manga/anime Fairy Tail.

You're at fault here 😛

As for the soccer I heard they are much better this time, but I won't really watch (just the results) because football/soccer is not my thing.

PS: Disappointed? Why? You expected a date? LOL ;)

Completely with you on the football, I don't care for it, but I'll follow the results because I like numbers :P 

1. I know, I just had a thought in my head the whole time that you were a girl

2. This I was unaware of, I had never visited your profile before now 😕 

3. I don't know any manga / anime (pls don't hurt me) so I wouldn't know the reference :P

I completely accept the blame, and the Disappointment was slightly sarcastic ;) 

PS: Maybe I could still try for one lol 🙊

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Completely with you on the football, I don't care for it, but I'll follow the results because I like numbers :P 

1. I know, I just had a thought in my head the whole time that you were a girl

2. This I was unaware of, I had never visited your profile before now 😕 

3. I don't know any manga / anime (pls don't hurt me) so I wouldn't know the reference :P

I completely accept the blame, and the Disappointment was slightly sarcastic ;) 

PS: Maybe I could still try for one lol 🙊

It's all good lol.

PS: As for the date I'm 100% into women, just sayin' 😛

Just now, Fullbuster said:

Meanwhile @pepsa is already tired of following IW's run....A fighter never gives up, you Belgian! xD

Wait what? I have exams man, gotta work 😛 

Counting down the 17 hours from now till we have an update ^^

• Haha 1

Just now, Fullbuster said:

Meanwhile @pepsa is already tired of following IW's run....A fighter never gives up, you Belgian! xD

Just now, pepsa said:

The last page of this thread was still a better love story than twilight :ph34r:

OK, we posted at the same moment, there's a mind connection :rofl:

And yes about Twilight LOL.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Wait what? I have exams man, gotta work 😛 

Counting down the 17 hours from now till we have an update ^^

Ah, exams...I know the feeling..brushing up for 12 hours in a single day with just a 30 minutes break to eat. It was so much fun..or not xD

Edited by Fullbuster

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Ah, exams...I know the feeling..brushing up for 12 hours in a single day with just a 30 minutes break to eat. It was so much fun..or not xD

Well have been having exams for 11 days now, and I sure as hell spend way too much time on this forum. First IW crazy run (still), than the Solo bomb, now JW doing pretty good. Next week I2. They sure know how to give me hard time concentrating on my future 😛

And yeah I remember you having exams a few years ago,  those were some good times on the forum, good times indeed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Well have been having exams for 11 days now, and I sure as hell spend way too much time on this forum. First IW crazy run (still), than the Solo bomb, now JW doing pretty good. Next week I2. They sure know how to give me hard time concentrating on my future 😛

And yeah I remember you having exams a few years ago,  those were some good times on the forum, good times indeed.

You have an advantage though: your exams are pretty spread over 2 weeks..in France my exams were all happening in 4 or 5 days.

I remember about 3 exams in a single day, horrible lol.

Edited by Fullbuster