Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Nobody expects Thor to compete with JL. It's like asking Wonder Woman to beat The Avengers.

You need to think, that'd be helpful :P

Another stupid comment. 

Most of predictions for JL after BVS, was that it would struggle to reach $300M, thanks to the toxic WOM that BVS got. While, at same time, once that Thor released it’s trailer, people said that it would break out and that it could challenge JL (it before WW, of course). 

51 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Another stupid comment. 

Most of predictions for JL after BVS, was that it would struggle to reach $300M, thanks to the toxic WOM that BVS got. While, at same time, once that Thor released it’s trailer, people said that it would break out and that it could challenge JL (it before WW, of course). 

lol

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Another stupid comment. 

Nope. If  somepeople said that about Thor then they're just Marvel fanatics and certainly not a majority of people in these forums. JL can reach $1B WW even if it's not completely sure, Thor 3 is very unlikely to do that.

The consensus for Thor Ragnarok puts it at $750m-800m WW, JL is seen as going beyond $900m.

Remember that BVS reached $890m despite being trashed by the press and many viewers, so JL is very likely to reach 900m even if it's terrible.

• Thanks 1

IT

The Top Five markets to date are: the UK ($42.2M), Germany ($31.8M), Mexico ($27.5M), Brazil ($19.7M) and Australia ($18.8M). In Argentina, the $11.1M so far makes IT the highest-grossing WB movie ever. The last major to open is Japan on November 3.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

It's amusing to see some people getting excited about the prospects of the freaking JL beating freaking Thor. 

Delightful how far MCU has come in its strenght 😜

IT outgrossed 11 MCU movies, despite not having 3D, a family ratting and costing 1/5 of the average budget of the Universe.

Try again. :rofl: 

10 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

IT outgrossed 11 MCU movies, despite not having 3D, a family ratting and costing 1/5 of the average budget of the Universe.

Shut up and be ready to watch Thor 3 on October 26, your fellow Brazilians can't wait to watch it :shades:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

It's amusing to see some people getting excited about the prospects of the freaking JL beating freaking Thor. 

Delightful how far MCU has come in its strenght 😜

Infinity War will be huge, potential $2B WW :P

50 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

And Ice Age 4 and 50 other movies outgrossed all DCEU movies. So whats your point? What's IT gotta do with JL/DCEU and Thor/MCU. You're not reaching deeper mate, try harder

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

IT outgrossing MCU movies in Brazil it nothing to be ashmed off since it is a big blockbuster and a very good movie. Why all the hate? You reclame to be a movie lover while you are just a troll all the way. And if the MCU is doing bad, why you bother yourself to bring back your silly comments everytime? The butt-hurt must be  so exhausting !!! Well, the MCU has plenty of years of big numbers to come ad it will only add misery to your life. Please get over it!!

@Fullbuster try to empty your message box!!! I want to send you a message.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

And Ice Age 4 and 50 other movies outgrossed all DCEU movies. So whats your point? What's IT gotta do with JL/DCEU and Thor/MCU. You're not reaching deeper mate, try harder

My point is that blind fans like you, likes to think that MCU is the center of Universe when it comes to Box Office, that nobody can defeat them, when in fact, a small Horror movie surpassed 11 movies of this Universe (and several more when it comes to ADMs) without needing a massive marketing campaign to hide how weak the real product is. 

39 minutes ago, Finnick said:

IT outgrossing MCU movies in Brazil it nothing to be ashmed off since it is a big blockbuster and a very good movie. Why all the hate? You reclame to be a movie lover while you are just a troll all the way. And if the MCU is doing bad, why you bother yourself to bring back your silly comments everytime? The butt-hurt must be  so exhausting !!! Well, the MCU has plenty of years of big numbers to come ad it will only add misery to your life. Please get over it!!

Excuse me? I just said that I would miss my friend and these persons started attacking me, if there’s a butt-hurt here, it is not mine. 

5 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

My point is that blind fans like you, likes to think that MCU is the center of Universe when it comes to Box Office, that nobody can defeat them, when in fact, a small Horror movie surpassed 11 movies of this Universe (and several more when it comes to ADMs) without needing a massive marketing campaign to hide how weak the real product is. 

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Excuse me? I just said that I would miss my friend and these persons started attacking me, if there’s a butt-hurt here, it is not mine. 

:hahaha:

We don't think MCU is the centre of the universe and neither are we so insecure as you. It was you who brought up Thor and McU. Literally no one else was talking about it. Again as I said try harder

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

@ZeeSoh I’m gonna apply myself for that moderator vacancy, don’t forget to support me.idolos05.gif

I'm gonna use a gif that our old banned friend Cochofles was fond of using because thats the only appropriate reponse for the delusions

Nv-A_GDK9hU-X1fsCevEzcj4z8enflYQnRlepwrC

PS: You have my vote 😂

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Finnick said:

Oooh I didn't know it was full, sorry I'm gonna do it 😅😅

• Like 1

4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Man if all the arguments are in the Brazil box office thread, I’ve been looking in the wrong places this entire time

Some people got threadbanned, here of  all places :sparta:

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Haha 1