Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Calm down guys, we're all friends. 

I'm never aggressive  but when I'm attacked I obviously react. But I won't do it anymore, next time I'll call the moderators. So don't worry it won't happen again ^^

WHAT THE HELL happened to the exchange rate????? Last time I watched it was at $1 = R$3.12...Now it's $1 = R$3.32!!! The value of the local currency strongly decreased o_o

That will be hard for Thor 3 to reach $30m with that, and if JL gets this kind of ER its numbers in USD will be quite underwhelming :/

Edited by Fullbuster

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

WHAT THE HELL happened to the exchange rate????? Last time I watched it was at $1 = R$3.12...Now it's $1 = R$3.32!!! The value of the local currency strongly decreased o_o

That will be hard for Thor 3 to reach $30m with that, and if JL gets this kid of ER its numbers in USD will be quite overwhelming :/

Currency matters are always volatile. With Trump appointing new Fed Chairman has an impact as interest rates will go up in US.

https://www.reuters.com/article/emerging-markets-latam/emerging-markets-mexico-peso-down-on-fed-nafta-jitters-brazil-real-tumbles-idUSL2N1MZ0UY

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Currency matters are always volatile. With Trump appointing new Fed Chairman has an impact as interest rates will go up in US.

https://www.reuters.com/article/emerging-markets-latam/emerging-markets-mexico-peso-down-on-fed-nafta-jitters-brazil-real-tumbles-idUSL2N1MZ0UY

That's true, nothing special happened in Brazil so I didn't understand...but I didn't think about the US side.

Wawooo... great records. Love to see this fabulous movies records.

I love to play with movies and videos.

Recently I watched Restitution Road its a great movie and here I found interesting movies graphs. Now I am ready to see more movies from the above list..

I think all will be worth for my time.

Let's start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Brazil

15 November 2017  
Colombia 15 November 2017  
Finland 15 November 2017  
France 15 November 2017  
Sweden 15 November 2017

Justice League release dates,Brazil and France are priviliged 😎😎

6 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

I'm surprised Thor is doing so well, at least in my country (Ecuador) people are loving it, but i wasn't expecting it to do so well in Brazil

Yep, Thor 2 (R$65m) is going to be crushed by Thor 3 ^^

1 minute ago, Durden said:

Big holiday and a amazing hold for Thor: Ragnarok

OW - R$ 26.8m

Second weekend - R$ 25.1m

Without Justice League on November 15 I think R$100m would be reached for sure, it will be harder because of that even if it's not impossible.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 4:44 PM, Fullbuster said:

Without Justice League on November 15 I think R$100m would be reached for sure, it will be harder because of that even if it's not impossible.

Well, Wonder Woman had made R$51m at the end of the second weekend and ended with R$110m, WW did not face JL as Thor 3, but faced competition from Despicable Me  3. The Mummy and Homecoming.

Thor 3 has made R$63m at the end of the second weekend, it's much easier for Thor 3 than it are for Wonder Woman in June, and WW are able to reach R$100m, so...

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2017 at 4:36 PM, raulbalarezo said:

I'm surprised Thor is doing so well, at least in my country (Ecuador) people are loving it, but i wasn't expecting it to do so well in Brazil

Remember that it are not just a Thor movie, Hulk is also in it, and obviously helped.

• Like 1