Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

22 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

1049078-disney-releases-new-trailer-post

Aladdin

Among the next releases that's the most disturbing one in terms of predictions..There's potential and I'm sure it'll do well in many countries but when it comes to Brazil I have doubts, I don't feel it..It could go both ways..

It has a lot of potencial here, but only if it's good.

• Like 1

Just now, Fullbuster said:

I'd like to imagine @pepsa now that Endgame is close to release but only dirty thoughts come to mind.

Sometimes it's just better not to know some things :ph34r:

:hahaha: It will get a whole lot dirtier when EG weekends numbers rolle in ;) 

• Haha 1

TOP10 Sexta-feira 19 de Abril 1. Shazam! 2. SuperaçãoOMilagreDaFe 3. DePernasProAr3 4. AMaldiçãoDaChorona 5. Dumbo 6. CapitãMarvel 7. After 8. OGenioEOLouco 9. CópiasDeVoltaAVida 10. ACincoPassosDeVocê

Translated from Portuguese by 

TOP10 Friday 19 April 1. Shazam! 2. Superactionomilagredafe 3. DePernasProAr3 4. Curse of the Achorona 5th Dumbo 6. Captain Marvel 7th After 8th OGenioEOLouco 9. Copiesreturn 10. Greycopassosdeyou

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

TOP10 Sexta-feira 19 de Abril 1. Shazam! 2. SuperaçãoOMilagreDaFe 3. DePernasProAr3 4. AMaldiçãoDaChorona 5. Dumbo 6. CapitãMarvel 7. After 8. OGenioEOLouco 9. CópiasDeVoltaAVida 10. ACincoPassosDeVocê

Translated from Portuguese by 

TOP10 Friday 19 April 1. Shazam! 2. Superactionomilagredafe 3. DePernasProAr3 4. Curse of the Achorona 5th Dumbo 6. Captain Marvel 7th After 8th OGenioEOLouco 9. Copiesreturn 10. Greycopassosdeyou

Oh, Shazam being back on top!

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Guys, do you think Detective Pikachu will be strong in Brazil? I know there's a lot of interest outside but I'm curious to know what you guys think. Hoping it's a success so Nintendo can go all the way with live action adaptations. In Brazil people are more interested in playstation and xbox brands, eh?

By the way, can't wait for Endgame, my city doesn't have a theater so I will have to go to the nearest city, lol.

21 minutes ago, Leox said:

Guys, do you think Detective Pikachu will be strong in Brazil? I know there's a lot of interest outside but I'm curious to know what you guys think. Hoping it's a success so Nintendo can go all the way with live action adaptations. In Brazil people are more interested in playstation and xbox brands, eh?

By the way, can't wait for Endgame, my city doesn't have a theater so I will have to go to the nearest city, lol.

I hae a very good feeling about that one in Brazil, my intuition is rarely wrong when it comes to Brazil's box office but it's only my intuition so there's nothing concretely saying it's gonna be successful.

23 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I'm gonna think about it and I'll post it here. I need to do so because my first estimate seemed too conservative in light of the data we got from Brazil.

You think? 😛 

Spoiler

At this point I might be starting to sound like a bully, my apoligies for that ;)

I will also make my prediction over the next 2 days.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pepsa said:

You think? 😛 

Reveal hidden contents

I will also make my prediction over the next 2 days.

Don't worry, I know you're just joking so I don't mind ;) And it's not like I'm much better anyway 😛

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

I have no doubt Brazil would be the most jaw dropping in presales, normalizing for market. The one downer about tracking endgame is we have no data for Brazil 

These stats might exist but if that's the case they could be behind FilmeB's paywall.

Avengers Endgame is now available in my home country. I don't know if i'm gonna watch it because of the 3-hour screen time, it's really a lot for me and cinemas make me sleepy, I hate having to sit for more than 1 hour and half.

I could have to wait for the Blu-Ray release..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1

10 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Avengers Endgame is now available in my home country. I don't know if i'm gonna watch it because of the 3-hour screen time, it's really a lot for me and cinemas make me sleepy, I hate having to sit for more than 1 hour and half.

I could have to wait for the Blu-Ray release..

Don't worry boys & girls, I thought about it, I'll probably see it on Tuesday morning next week, my issue of sleeping in cinemas mostly come from watching them at 9pm or so, if I go in the morning I should hold on :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1