Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I'm not sure I will follow the box office in June, or at least I'll be much less active until Incredibles 2 releases in France (July 4).

Not because of the World Cup (I don't give a damn about football/soccer) but because of E3 2018, I'll be 100% focused on videogames you can be sure of it.

I'll still be there to comment some big releases's OW but not extensively.

I can't wait to see what Pokémon, Fire Emblem and the new Retro Studios game look like on Nintendo Switch, DAMMIT :o 1 month to go!!!!

What about Smash, Metroid 4 and Bayonetta 3? 😏 I like Playstation more tho 

• Like 1

Just now, raulbalarezo said:

What about Smash, Metroid 4 and Bayonetta 3? 😏 I like Playstation more tho 

Let's sum it up:

1- Yes, I'm a Nintendo fan / fanboy / fanatic so don't be surprised

2- But I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft and hope they do well because a healithy, strong competition is good for all of us consumers: better prices, more innovation, bigger push for high quality exclusive. Win-Win :)

3-I care about Smash, obviously, but I don't expect to be blown away: they'll use the assets of the Wii U version in terms of visual so we have a certain idea of what it looks like. What hypes me up is the mystery about the new characters appearing in it...I'd be very sad not to see Pyra/Mythra appearing but Xenoblade 2 was successful so the chances are high :)

4-Nintendo said it would only show 2018 titles, 2019 titles will be shown at a later date according to them so we could be unlucky about Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 because their development is recent, they won't release in 2018. At best we'll get a short teaser for these games.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Let's sum it up:

1- Yes, I'm a Nintendo fan / fanboy / fanatic so don't be surprised

2- But I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft and hope they do well because a healithy, strong competition is good for all of us consumers: better prices, more innovation, bigger push for high quality exclusive. Win-Win :)

3-I care about Smash, obviously, but I don't expect to be blown away: they'll use the assets of the Wii U version in terms of visual so we have a certain idea of what it looks like. What hypes me up is the mystery about the new characters appearing in it...I'd be very sad not to see Pyra/Mythra appearing but Xenoblade 2 was successful so the chances are high :)

4-Nintendo said it would only show 2018 titles, 2019 titles will be shown at a later date according to them so we could be unlucky about Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 because their development is recent, they won't release in 2018. At best we'll get a short teaser for these games.

Image result for lode runner

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

6 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

PS: DO we know for sure if Infinity War reached R$200m in Brazil? I'd love to celebrate because it'd be HUUUUUGE but I'd look stupid if it wasn't the case...

Sunday drop more than expected should cross by Tues, Sun might get to around 195m

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Rthanos said:

Sunday drop more than expected should cross by Tues, Sun might get to around 195m

Thanks RTH :)

Still such an incredible number, estroying everything that came before. I don't mind waiting till Wednesday to know it finally crossed it :)

Deadpool 2 got a 18 rating here, so kids and teens (a lot of them watched the first one) won't be able to see the movie in theaters this time.

I really don't know what this means for the opening weekend. Grown ups will still see it so it can have little to no effect.

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

+$1m this Monday then!

So the weekend's total was lower than the number reported sunday? Because according to BOR it finished at U$55.6M on the weekend, and that table says it got to U$56.2M on monday (so +U$0.6M instead of U$1M). 

If it was indeed U$1M that's amazing! 

4 hours ago, Humbgul said:

So the weekend's total was lower than the number reported sunday? Because according to BOR it finished at U$55.6M on the weekend, and that table says it got to U$56.2M on monday (so +U$0.6M instead of U$1M). 

If it was indeed U$1M that's amazing! 

Yep. Probably reached R$200m right now!!!!

Last week I went to São Paulo for 3 days and didn’t want to come back home, I love big cities so much. There was a cinema right in front of the hotel. I lived in a big city for 10 years but now I’m back to my home town. I miss it so much. Around 2015-2016 I watched almost every single movie released in cinemas.