Jump to content
Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread | The Lion King roars, Hobbs & Shaw are scared away!!! :o

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

Its Time  @Fullbuster to put on those dancing shoes and stomp.. You know why ;)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYSUXMLSyEled9LU4dVOP

 

 

 

 

I started to warm up :shades:

 

Omake+Gif+Anime+-+Re+Zero+kara+Hajimeru+

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last week I went to São Paulo for 3 days and didn’t want to come back home, I love big cities so much. There was a cinema right in front of the hotel. I lived in a big city for 10 years but now I’m back to my home town. I miss it so much. Around 2015-2016 I watched almost every single movie released in cinemas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Last week I went to São Paulo for 3 days and didn’t want to come back home, I love big cities so much. There was a cinema right in front of the hotel. I lived in a big city for 10 years but now I’m back to my home town. I miss it so much. Around 2015-2016 I watched almost every single movie released in cinemas.

 

Save money, find a job in Sao Paulo and rent an apartment with the money you saved before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

 

 

I started to warm up :shades:

 

Omake+Gif+Anime+-+Re+Zero+kara+Hajimeru+

 

 

 

 

Aha! Finally an anime gif I can actually recognize.    

 

Spoiler

Rem>Emilia :ph34r:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Aha! Finally an anime gif I can actually recognize.    

 

  Hide contents

Rem>Emilia :ph34r:

 

 

TEAM EMILIA!!!! :apocalypse::shades:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IW

 

BRAZIL $56.8m. +$0.6m Tuesday.

 

It's starting to seriously slow, and just before Deadpool 2.

 

It will pass 60m but 63m isn't guaranteed.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I feel like Brazil really doesn't have enough teathers for more than one movie to do big numbers at the same time. My small town only has one movie screen and they are ditching IW completely for Deadpool. At least I got to watch it 3 times before it went away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ThiagoMaia said:

Yeah, I feel like Brazil really doesn't have enough teathers for more than one movie to do big numbers at the same time. My small town only has one movie screen and they are ditching IW completely for Deadpool. At least I got to watch it 3 times before it went away.

 

Yeah, it's still in development, many theathers open each year but it'll take time to reach maturity.

 

5 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Give me a Pokemon trailer 

:ohmygod:

 

very RT good hold for IW

 

End of May apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

 

Yeah, it's still in development, many theathers open each year but it'll take time to reach maturity.

 

 

End of May apparently.

Ot: Pokemon lets go... maybe tomorrow we have an announcement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Ot: Pokemon lets go... maybe tomorrow we have an announcement 

 

Maybe. No confirmation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

IW

 

BRAZIL $56.8m. +$0.6m Tuesday.

 

It's starting to seriously slow, and just before Deadpool 2.

 

It will pass 60m but 63m isn't guaranteed.

 Don't say that. :sadno:

 

And actually The Avengers is at U$63.9M, will be hard to beat it. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThiagoMaia said:

Yeah, I feel like Brazil really doesn't have enough teathers for more than one movie to do big numbers at the same time. My small town only has one movie screen and they are ditching IW completely for Deadpool. At least I got to watch it 3 times before it went away.

Yeah, all the big screens (IMAX, Cinemark's XD, Cinepolis MACRO, the ones with D-BOX seats, the VIP ones etc) are going to go to Deadpool 2 this weekend and Solo next weekend. By the time Solo opens IW will only be able to keep the small ones.

 

By the way I watched IW on the IMAX screen here in São Paulo and it was amazing. The screen is so huge, you have to keep moving your head horizontally to be able to see 2 or more characters on the same scene sometimes. The only problem was that the head of the guy in front of you blocks 50% of the subtitles out of your view, so I couldn't pay 100% attention on the movie because I had to make some efforts to be able to read what they were saying. Next time I'll be in the first row to assure no one is going to block my view, even if I need to keep my head up the whole time... :unsure:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all my recent posts have been about AIW crossing lc200m on Tuesday, its also over 12m admits

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rthanos said:

all my recent posts have been about AIW crossing lc200m on Tuesday, its also over 12m admits

I wonder if it will be able to pass Jaws (13m admits) as the 2nd highest in admissions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Apollo2xx said:

I wonder if it will be able to pass Jaws (13m admits) as the 2nd highest in admissions.

definetly

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.