Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread | The Lion King roars, Hobbs & Shaw are scared away!!! :o

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

My point is, I just didn't find it particularly amusing, especially with the pile on in progress in other parts of the board (the main Solo thread has been a dumpster fire for a while now). 

Normally I would roll my eyes a little and move on.  If I was in a good mood, I might even leave a reaction like and continue on with my day.  In this case though you just happened to hit the exact right combo of circumstances for me to let you know I didn't really like it all that much. 

No real biggie; just letting you know that the joke didn't land particularly well at the time.  Hell, if I saw it right this second as opposed to 45 minutes ago, I'm fairly sure I would have just ignored it.  

So I understand what you were trying to go for.  Just didn't work.  No more, no less. :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4813521

^_^

• Haha 1

Truck drivers just declared strike and won't fill up the gas stations anymore.

So, gas price is nearly 3x more expensive now, and if this situation continues, gas stations won't have gas to sell.

Some supermarkets are already closed, some airports are closed and we don't how people will go to work if it this goes on.

This might have a reflect on this weekend's box office.

• ...wtf 1

4 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I fixed it for you. ;)

Well not really, solo was RIP either way. The real player IW has some more legendary stuff to do :P

• Like 1

This strike ended just in time, perfect :)

3 hours ago, Humbgul said:

The trucker's strike is over (at least part of it).

Solo is saved :sparta:

:hahaha:

4 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

This strike ended just in time, perfect :)

:hahaha:

The strike isn't over. Media lied. The Government tried to force a fake deal, but the truckers confirm the strike continues. 

Things are far from over, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

The strike isn't over. Media lied. The Government tried to force a fake deal, but the truckers confirm the strike continues. 

Things are far from over, unfortunately. 

Yeah, yesterday it looked like media was really pushing the narrative that the government made a good deal and the truckers should leave. They didn't (and so far I think they're right btw).

Solo isn't saved anymore :(

I'm kidding but I really didn't want to see Solo failing that bad (so far). It's not a Star Wars movie I've ever wanted to watch, but I still love the franchise (including TLJ) and wish to see it doing well.

Edited by Humbgul
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Humbgul said:

Yeah, yesterday it looked like media was really pushing the narrative that the government made a good deal and the truckers should leave. They didn't (and so far I think they're right btw).

Solo isn't saved anymore :(

I'm kidding but I really didn't want to see Solo failing that bad (so far). It's not a Star Wars movie I've ever wanted to watch, but I still love the franchise (including TLJ) and wish to see it doing well.

Solo doing worse Worldwide than I ever imagined...i understand now why Porthos seemed so edgy and grumpy :redcapes:

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Bring back our Queen Dilma!

The woman whose popularity was under 10%? Really?

All your politicians seem so crappy anyway, it's like all of them have something to do with corruption, the entire system. It's not even a matter of right/left at this point...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

The woman whose popularity was under 10%? Really?

All your politicians seem so crappy anyway, it's like all of them have something to do with corruption, the entire system. It's not even a matter of right/left at this point...

Watch the latest season of Homeland, what they did to the President on the show is exactly what happened to Queen Dilma. She and Prince Lula were victims of a conspiracy.

• ...wtf 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Watch the latest season of Homeland, what they did to the President on the show is exactly what happened to Queen Dilma. She and Prince Lula were victims of a conspiracy.

No, like they did with politicians from the right and powerful businessmen justice came to track them because they've done something wrong, that's all. No conspiracy.

Lula was unfortunately corrupt and gained millions from that, he's not in prison for no reason.

If it was only left-wing politicians I could understand but nobody is spared, no political party, no businessman...

No, Justice doing its job, that's all.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Napoleon said:

However THIS ONE is the worst, the Brazilian Trump:

So  DP2 is leading in Brazil, Solo (#2) Thursday was double AIW thursday(#3), for Fri Solo is only just a tad ahead of AIW 5th fri,  Brazil does love superheros 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

So  DP2 is leading in Brazil, Solo (#2) Thursday was double AIW thursday(#3), for Fri Solo is only just a tad ahead of AIW 5th fri,  Brazil does love superheros 

@Fullbuster your excitement is required!

Cue to start losing your shit in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha 2

IW 5th Sat and Sun over Solo opening Sat and Sun  :jeb!:

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rthanos said:

So Solo is gonna be horribly low, so lw it's gonna be sadly funny. Good news for IW holding well though :)

3 hours ago, feasby007 said:

@Fullbuster your excitement is required!

Cue to start losing your shit in 3... 2... 1...

BrilliantScaryAmethystsunbird-max-1mb.gi

Edited by Fullbuster