Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

4 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

This strike ended just in time, perfect :)

:hahaha:

The strike isn't over. Media lied. The Government tried to force a fake deal, but the truckers confirm the strike continues. 

Things are far from over, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

The strike isn't over. Media lied. The Government tried to force a fake deal, but the truckers confirm the strike continues. 

Things are far from over, unfortunately. 

Yeah, yesterday it looked like media was really pushing the narrative that the government made a good deal and the truckers should leave. They didn't (and so far I think they're right btw).

Solo isn't saved anymore :(

I'm kidding but I really didn't want to see Solo failing that bad (so far). It's not a Star Wars movie I've ever wanted to watch, but I still love the franchise (including TLJ) and wish to see it doing well.

Edited by Humbgul
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Humbgul said:

Yeah, yesterday it looked like media was really pushing the narrative that the government made a good deal and the truckers should leave. They didn't (and so far I think they're right btw).

Solo isn't saved anymore :(

I'm kidding but I really didn't want to see Solo failing that bad (so far). It's not a Star Wars movie I've ever wanted to watch, but I still love the franchise (including TLJ) and wish to see it doing well.

Solo doing worse Worldwide than I ever imagined...i understand now why Porthos seemed so edgy and grumpy :redcapes:

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Bring back our Queen Dilma!

The woman whose popularity was under 10%? Really?

All your politicians seem so crappy anyway, it's like all of them have something to do with corruption, the entire system. It's not even a matter of right/left at this point...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

The woman whose popularity was under 10%? Really?

All your politicians seem so crappy anyway, it's like all of them have something to do with corruption, the entire system. It's not even a matter of right/left at this point...

Watch the latest season of Homeland, what they did to the President on the show is exactly what happened to Queen Dilma. She and Prince Lula were victims of a conspiracy.

• ...wtf 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Watch the latest season of Homeland, what they did to the President on the show is exactly what happened to Queen Dilma. She and Prince Lula were victims of a conspiracy.

No, like they did with politicians from the right and powerful businessmen justice came to track them because they've done something wrong, that's all. No conspiracy.

Lula was unfortunately corrupt and gained millions from that, he's not in prison for no reason.

If it was only left-wing politicians I could understand but nobody is spared, no political party, no businessman...

No, Justice doing its job, that's all.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Napoleon said:

However THIS ONE is the worst, the Brazilian Trump:

2 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

So  DP2 is leading in Brazil, Solo (#2) Thursday was double AIW thursday(#3), for Fri Solo is only just a tad ahead of AIW 5th fri,  Brazil does love superheros 

@Fullbuster your excitement is required!

Cue to start losing your shit in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rthanos said:

So  DP2 is leading in Brazil, Solo (#2) Thursday was double AIW thursday(#3), for Fri Solo is only just a tad ahead of AIW 5th fri,  Brazil does love superheros 

So Solo is gonna be horribly low, so lw it's gonna be sadly funny. Good news for IW holding well though :)

9 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I don't know what to predict for Solo to be honest, with this strike, the bad buzz around the movie and lack of interest around SW in Brazil...$3m/$3.5m at best?

OW?