Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread | Thor Ragnarok on October 26. Amazing numbers to expect?

With 3D, market expansion, and the additional hype of all of them together in one movie, you don't think it will increase 800k tickets from IM2?

With 3D, market expansion, and the additional hype of all of them together in one movie, you don't think it will increase 800k tickets from IM2?

The 3D don't help ticket sales, only in the grosswith the exception of SM (8.500.000 , 7.709.419 and 6.133.453) and TDK (4.026.563) no superhero movie has passed the barrier of 4 million tickets, and the mark of 3 million is still hard to archive (IM2, X: W, X3 only) Edited by Goffe

April 13-151-Wrath of The Titans : $1.8m (total : $12.6m)2-Mirror Mirror : $1.6m (total : $5.1m)3-Titanic 3D : $1.4m (total : $1.6m)4-The Hunger Games : $0.7m (total : $8.9m)Small numbers this week, not a great start for Titanic 3D.

So is TA is looking at over 1M admissions than?

I'm quite new to following the international box office and have no idea how movies behave outside of Europe and America, but logically Sat+Sunday should be bigger than Friday, so 1.1-1.2 mil admissions should be correct. But that's just my guess.

I'm quite new to following the international box office and have no idea how movies behave outside of Europe and America, but logically Sat+Sunday should be bigger than Friday, so 1.1-1.2 mil admissions should be correct. But that's just my guess.

I figured but don't know the market well so went low with 1M.

145 millions

Brazil has about 200m people today. In 1975 100m Brazilians had 193m admissions.

TA OD looks like being $r5.5mil (about $us2.9m) around 400k admits

Pretty solid.

Great for The Avengers :)They don't care about Germany in Hollywood, they have Mexico, Brazil and Russia B) Much more populated and young ^_^

Brazil has about 200m people today. In 1975 100m Brazilians had 193m admissions.

Ticket prices were much lower.

Great for The Avengers :)They don't care about Germany in Hollywood, they have Mexico, Brazil and Russia B) Much more populated and young ^_^

No we prefer French movies