Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Still, it's sad not to see him here now, he talked about it for months with a real excitement, that would have been fun and cool to have him to talk about the movie and its BO, he left at the worst moment :/

Edited by Fullbuster

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Still, it's sad not to see him here now, he talked about it for months with a real excitement, that would have been fun and cool to have him to talk about the movie and its BO, he left at the worst moment :/

Someone said he would return on the day of MJ2's release, it was Sabrina? What happened?

23 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Someone said he would return on the day of MJ2's release, it was Sabrina? What happened?

No it was D3 from Venezuela, Raphie told her in a mail according to her. I guess he didn't come back because of the RT scores and the meh tracking DOM. He doesn't want to be made fun of because he was wrong, too proud and arrogant :P

Edited by Fullbuster

20 minutes ago, The Good Olive said:

Breaking Dawn 2 OD more than 1 million admissions

AOU made 800k on first day.

4-day estimates 2.5M admissions, MJ1 made 2.2M after 5 days.

I don't know who made this article, but the numbers for MJ1 and CF are all wrong. MJ1 opened to 1.9M adm (5-Days). While CF opened to 1M adm (3-Days).

Anyway, they are estimating for MJ2: 2.5M admissions (5-Days OW).

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

No it was D3 from Venezuela, Raphie told her in a mail according to her. I guess he didn't come back because of the RT scores and the meh tracking DOM. He doesn't want to be made fun of because he was wrong, too proud and arrogant :P

He told me via Twitter.

He's really excited, absolutely loved it (so did I!). Maybe its numbers are not what we were waiting for but we're loving it so much, there's such a good vibe on Twitter and all you are doing is making fun, It's not fair, I think he rather be there than here bc of that.

5 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

OMG POOR RAPHIE, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!! :lol::P

Then he's gonna stay out of here for a long long time :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xSabrinax said:

Raphael should come back, numbers for the first day in Brazil are out!

MJ2 OD: 500k admissions.

MJ1 OD: 400k admissions.

Source: http://noticiadassagas.blogspot.com.br/2015/11/mais-de-500-mil-pessoas-viram-esperanca.html

Pretty good numbers :)

+25% in admissions, if we add 3D and inflation it's probably a big jump in local currency, but will it be enough to get an increase in dollar for the 5-day OW? That won't be easy, with a forecast of 2.5m admissions OW that wouldn't increase in dollar though.

8 hours ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

He told me via Twitter.

He's really excited, absolutely loved it (so did I!). Maybe its numbers are not what we were waiting for but we're loving it so much, there's such a good vibe on Twitter and all you are doing is making fun, It's not fair, I think he rather be there than here bc of that.

Then he's gonna stay out of here for a long long time :P

I'm going to talk honestly and in all seriousness here : This behavior is just horrible and shows exactly how weak he is...he thinks he could not bear things not going his way and decided to isolate himself in his own Internet bubble in a Twitter community of fans just to avoid his feelings to be hurt, and that says a lot about the guy.

That shows how fragile and weak-minded he is, you can't go ahead and be successful in life by avoiding truth, critics, and the difficult reality of numbers. When you really love something you debate, you rationalize, you don't go into hiding.

he's immature, as too many young adults these days.

If he wants to keep hiding, fine then but that's really pathetic. Sorry to tell it that way but that's just the truth, I exactly felt that when he left just after the first rotten review on RT.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, xSabrinax said:

I don't know who made this article, but the numbers for MJ1 and CF are all wrong. MJ1 opened to 1.9M adm (5-Days). While CF opened to 1M adm (3-Days).

Anyway, they are estimating for MJ2: 2.5M admissions (5-Days OW).

Good Sabrina, keep us informed :) Glad You came back.

Are you interested in Star Wars 7 by the way?