Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Justice League or F8? Who will win the boxoffice in brazil this year? 

1 hour ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Justice League or F8? Who will win the boxoffice in brazil this year? 

It's almost impossible to say but I would bet on Justice League given how impressive BVS and Suicide Squad were last year, and F8 won't benefit from the death of one of its actors this time.

No matter what happens both will be huge that's for sure and I can't wait to see that :)

Beauty and the Beast could surprise us and crush everything as well.

And don't forget Despicable Me 3 : Minions is one of the highest grossing movies if all time there so the potential is real.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

It's almost impossible to say but I would bet on Justice League given how impressive BVS and Suicide Squad were last year, and F8 won't benefit from the death of one of its actors this time.

No matter what happens both will be huge that's for sure and I can't wait to see that :)

Beauty and the Beast could surprise us and crush everything as well.

And don't forget Despicable Me 3 : Minions is one of the highest grossing movies if all time there so the potential is real.

For Marvel film? 

Spidey or Guardian i think , My money's on Spiderman! 

15 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

For Marvel film? 

Spidey or Guardian i think , My money's on Spiderman! 

I don't know about Spidey, TASM2 didn't do what was expected of it in Brazil, people could be tired of it, so I'll be cautious.

GOTG2 has more potential because GOTG is really well-liked and popular.

• Like 1

Just now, Fullbuster said:

I don't know about Spidey, TASM2 didn't do what was expected of it in Brazil, people could be tired of it, so I'll be cautious.

GOTG2 has more potential because GOTG is really well-liked and popular.

TASM2 was a steaming pile of shit. That's why it didn't do what it was expected to do.

54 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Brazilian people don't care about quality, trust on me. :lol: And I see BATB winning the year, the buzz is massive.

That would be really great for BatB to be a huge success in Brazil, I hope for massive numbers :)

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Brazilian people don't care about quality, trust on me. :lol: And I see BATB winning the year, the buzz is massive.

Well, considering the fact Rings is doing well...

6 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I disagree, TASM2 was the best Spidey ever, the most faithful to the comics :)

It might be faithful, but it still sucks

By the way, let's talk about the Exchange Rate, it's now at $1 = R$3.08, the best level of the Brazilian currency since March 2015, it's really improving at a steady pace, that's great.

Movies such as Captain America 3, Star Wars VII, Batman vs Superman..have been seriously  undermined in USD because of this ER but if the rate is improving a little bit by March then that will be great news for Logan, Beauty and the Beast, Furious 8 and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The Brazilian Box Office is slowly reviving in USD, with some luck we could even have a movie reaching $50m for the first time since 2012 (Avengers and the last Twilight). 2017 is likely to be a great year for the Brazilian BO :D

Rejoice @Arlborn @Mockingjay Raphael @Goffe @Napoleon @xSabrinax

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 3