Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

16 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Great to hear !! You strength is admirable !

I hate it that we don't get any dailies anymore. But I might start to follow the boxoffice more again 😛

Well, I do my best :)

Yeah, dailies are fun to follow so it's a bit boring..now they only do for really big movies such as Avengers and Star Wars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Well, I do my best :)

Yeah, dailies are fun to follow so it's a bit boring..now they only do for really big movies such as Avengers and Star Wars.

I am hoping for a 20% or better drop this WE for I2. And maybe less than 15% next week with no WC. I want I2 to slay it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pepsa said:

I am hoping for a 20% or better drop this WE for I2. And maybe less than 15% next week with no WC. I want I2 to slay it. 

Even staying flat wouldn't surprise me now that brazil is out of the WC and that there's no Latin American country in the finale.

Plus, the France - Croatia match will be pretty late.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Skyscraper bombing, opening at #4 behind Ant-Man

It was expected to be honest...

PS: It's off-topic but I couldn't resist sharing this with you because it made me laugh so much! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Excellent number for incredibles 2, considering the ER, the World Cup, Ant-Man 2 and HT3! It's close to R$100m now, it can it, that would 4x what the 1st movie has done :)

Can I2 pass $30M in Brazil? What's Dory's total gross there?

9 hours ago, UserHN said:

Can I2 pass $30M in Brazil? What's Dory's total gross there?

7 hours ago, CoolK said:

I'd say it's on track for 30mn. It made 7.65mn usd we to we. Fd made 34.2mn,going to be close. 

Yeah it won't reach Dory but close to $30m is great given the ER;

8 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Yeah it won't reach Dory but close to $30m is great given the ER;

If you expect it to drop less than 20% this week it would be at $29.1m by next weekend and than $35m would surely happen 😛

Then you are expecting something more along the lines of a 40% drop? ($4.6m week and $27.7m by next week)

Edited by pepsa

55 minutes ago, pepsa said:

If you expect it to drop less than 20% this week it would be at $29.1m by next weekend and than $35m would surely happen 😛

Then we are expecting something more along the lines of a 40% drop? ($4.6m week and $27.7m by next week)

I don't know, it's just this ER that is so depressing :( 

Such a wasted potential...

• Sad 1

If the brazilian election leads to extremists taking over then expect the ER to be even more terrible, at levels never seen before.

If it happens the late months of the year movies such as Venom/Aquaman/Ralph2..etc..to atrociously suffer in USD.

Let's hope for the best :o

On 7/19/2018 at 11:44 AM, Fullbuster said:

No updated numbers in local currency for THE INCREDIBLES 2 for now but according to my calculation it's around R$89m.

So it's a new movie beyond R$100m :D

By the end of last weekend was in R$89m,   R$100m  will be easy, I think it will ends with R$120m legs looks good.

https://www.omelete.com.br/bilheteria-brasil/12-julho-2018

Edited by Lucasmessi12
  • Like 1