Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Hi guys, I didn't come for a little while, however it's not a definitive return, I'm very busy and I have so many things to do so I won't be back before the first week of November. It's not that long so I hope the thread will keep moving on while I'm gone, I can see it has been very dynamic these last few days, it's now ahead of the UK BO thread, that's incredible guys, now the next threshold will be the 10th page :P

• Like 1

I Read the first critics. While it's a good movie people seem to have mixed views about it, finding it inferior to Skyfall.

Yeah, but with all the polemic around it with those Sony leaks, I'm just glad it isn't being panned.

Watched the three Back to the Future movies at the cinema today. I'm exhausted, but it was worth it. The trilogy is very consistent, this is rare.

Good to see you expanded your horizons with such an amazing trilogy, the second movie was so visionary on so many things :P:wub:

• Like 1

Oh...my...god O_O

Raphael said the new trailer had ZERO impact on Adorocinema's list of most anticipated movies but I was curious so I decided to take a look and...STAR WARS VII IS FIRST ON THE LIST!!!!!

Even Brazil won't escape this phenomenon

Ahead of MJ2!!!

Wow that's unbelievable, I just can't believe it!!! In Brazil? That's great news!

By the way I watched the final trailer of SW7 and I must admit it had me fired up so much I am extremely excited for this movie, that's quite incredible because while I like Star Wars I wasn't a fan, I just liked it, but now I feel like a huge fan!

I also feel it can do better than expected in Brazil, we're in a globalized world after all, you can't escape the hype :)