Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

$1.3m OW for SOLO is far lower than the worst predictions, it's atrocious....honestly the movie could end around $5m or less in the end, it's disastrous for such a big Disney movie.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

$1.3m OW for SOLO is far lower than the worst predictions, it's atrocious....honestly the movie could end around $5m or os in the end, it's disastrous for such a big Disney movie.

Well the weekend of IW was $1.1m so if solo can get $5m does that mean IW has $3m more left?

Just now, pepsa said:

Well the weekend of IW was $1.1m so if solo can get $5m does that mean IW has $3m more left?

This truckers strike they talked about here probably messed everything up for box office numbers so I don't know, legs could be better next weekend thanks to that. But expecting $2.5m-$3m left for IW seems reasonable.

• Like 1

So guys, you probably don't know it but I have a blog expressing opiniojns about many subjects (mostly videogames but not just that) and this Solo thing gave me the will to write about Box Office and movies so sometimes I will do it and will post the links here, it'll be a kind of exclusive content for this thread :D

I wrote it pretty fast, it's just an opinion, not journalism but I think it's understandable enough :)

With SOLO: A Star Wars Story, Disney Unsuccessfully Tried a Kind of « Marvelization » of Star Wars. There Are Lessons to Learn from that Failure.

solo-a-star-wars-story-heist-movie-1103147-1280x0

https://factualoptimism.wordpress.com/2018/05/27/with-solo-a-star-wars-story-disney-unsuccessfully-tried-a-kind-of-marvelization-of-star-wars-there-are-lessons-to-learn-from-that-failure/

If you have a comment to do about it or even a disagreement of sort don't hesitate to make me know here or on my Twitter account:

Have fun everyone :)

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1