Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

2 hours ago, pepsa said:

Damm we need the ER to drop to 3.6 in the next 20 days. EG needs some luck with the ER.

This is no fun.

Avengers had one of the best ER's

Than we got AOU => everyone was like yeah but the ER is very bad

Then IW came along => well the ER is even worse thaan what AOU had but surely it can't go even worse.

EG well guess even worse is very possible. Can we just for one movie have a good ER? is this so much to ask.

The Curse of The Avengers, and you need to kiss a frog to lift it! Do it for the sake of Box Office, yes you can! :shades:

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

What's Shazam prediction guys?? 

More than Wonder Woman, less than Aquaman is my guess. It'll have to be fast though with Endgame likely to destroy everything on its path.

• Like 1

Uh oh..I just realized Endgame would last 3 hours, that's a problem for me who starts to sleep in theaters after 1 hour and half..I just can't help, 3 hours is too damn long, that's a hard pass then 😕

3 hours are okay at home, not in a theater. Wonder if it's gonna affect the movie in terms of BO.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Uh oh..I just realized Endgame would last 3 hours, that's a problem for me who starts to sleep in theaters after 1 hour and half..I just can't help, 3 hours is too damn long, that's a hard pass then 😕

3 hours are okay at home, not in a theater. Wonder if it's gonna affet the movie in terms of BO.

Not likely. Most people won't have that hang up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

25 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

3 hours are okay at home, not in a theater. Wonder if it's gonna affect the movie in terms of BO.

Were you sleepy an hour and a half into Infinity War? Would not have guessed that based on your reaction at the time 😛 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Were you sleepy an hour and a half into Infinity War? Would not have guessed that based on your reaction at the time 😛 

Let's say I wasn't in great shape back then that's all, but it was not enough to ruin the movie because it was so good :)

Edited by Fullbuster

https://tw

itter.com/cSMoviesBrazil/status/1113072620382060550

Dumbo still 1st yesterday and Captain Marvel resisting :)

It'll be interesting to see how CM is gonna hold till Endgame when Shazam releases.

19 minutes ago, pepsa said:

I would easily take the over on that one.

Would only be $R11m more than IW (16.7% increase on OW)

You're betting on R$100m OW and you're the optimistic one? You need to up your game :o

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Wonder how it does in Brazil and Mexico. 

An OW between $6-8m in Brazil seems realistic and fairly strong, you should be confident, it's been a very long tile since a comicbook movie bombed in Brazil, they're completely addicted to the genre ^^"

+$0.5m in 2 days, it's not over!

CM already passed Wonder Woman (33.5m), will it be able to pass Aquaman (36.1m) and Black panther (36.9m)? I'd say it's 50/50 at this point depending on the Shazam impact.

52 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Hahaha, I think R$100m seems fair, what do you expect? 200m? ;)

Ah no, my role is to be the reasonable one, the guide, the judge, the cream of the crop :shades:

But I expected more madness from you , I'm disappointed xD

1387911368575.gif

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Ah no, my role is to be the reasonable one, the guide, the judge, the cream of the crop :shades:

But I expected more madness from you , I'm disappointed xD

1387911368575.gif

But IW did $R66m so 100m would be a 52% increase. It's very hard to over 52% mister cream of the crop ;) 😛 

Honestly it would blow my mind if it gets to 110m (67% increase). What would be your exquisit guess at it's OW my supreme overlord ? 😛 

• Haha 1