Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

8 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Don't worry boys & girls, I thought about it, I'll probably see it on Tuesday morning next week, my issue of sleeping in cinemas mostly come from watching them at 9pm or so, if I go in the morning I should hold on :)

I am going on the same day with my family but in the evening ;) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

An excited fan like you not going DAY ONE??? Are you gonna be alright?

tenor.gif?itemid=13328051

Tbh I like Avengers IW and it was in my top 3 last year. It really felt epic. Still I am not such a big fan of superhero movies. Tbh I am much more excited about the boxoffice and how it will do in the next 3 weeks than I am in actually seeing the movie 😛 

Don't get me wrong I really like to see the movie but If I had the chance to see fellowship of the ring in cinema I would be a lot more excited ;)

I don't have any likes left so imagine this on your post ;) 

:hahaha:

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Tbh I like Avengers IW and it was in my top 3 last year. It really felt epic. Still I am not such a big fan of superhero movies. Tbh I am much more excited about the boxoffice and how it will do in the next 3 weeks than I am in actually seeing the movie 😛 

Don't get me wrong I really like to see the movie but If I had the chance to see fellowship of the ring in cinema I would be a lot more excited ;)

I don't have any likes left so imagine this on your post ;) 

:hahaha:

I understand the feeling, I don't watch many movies in cinemas to be honest, 3 or 4 per year? And I give priority to Disney/Pixar but I'm literally ecstactic for their movies (I have more excitement for Frozen 2 and Toy Story 4 than Endgame).

But I want to see the conclusion of the Thanos saga after watching so many MCU movies. I could stop watching them after that I don't know yet, or maybe all the movies at the same time when a new phase comes to an end?

11 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Avengers Endgame is now available in my home country. I don't know if i'm gonna watch it because of the 3-hour screen time, it's really a lot for me and cinemas make me sleepy, I hate having to sit for more than 1 hour and half.

I could have to wait for the Blu-Ray release..

Watch the first half and then leave. Then go a second time mid way though and watch the second half. 

This way you can build even more anticipation on how it all ends and Endgame will have those extra dollars :P

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Watch the first half and then leave. Then go a second time mid way though and watch the second half. 

This way you can build even more anticipation on how it all ends and Endgame will have those extra dollars :P

Send me money and we have a deal :shades:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSrzl-hP4J9upwe24F6FH

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

My god, DIY intermission. It’s GENIUS.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

“Yes it sure is” - Movie Studios and Theater Chains 

Psssshh, what do those guys even get out of Endgame doing well? Money? A sense of pride in 47 hour narrative masterfully woven?      

These trinkets cannot compare to the benefits reap from Endgame’s success — pure, unadulterated, hobbyist’s enjoyment of BIG NUMBERS 😎 

• Like 1

I am thinking this:

27m lc => 6.9m USD

25m lc => 6.3m USD

30m lc => 7.65m USD

28m lc => 7.15m USD

110m LC OW and $28m USD

A bit crazy but hey I am going all out on this one.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

9 hours ago, pepsa said:

I am thinking this:

27m lc => 6.9m USD

25m lc => 6.3m USD

30m lc => 7.65m USD

28m lc => 7.15m USD

110m LC OW and $28m USD

A bit crazy but hey I am going all out on this one.

OK, I don't really have no idea about this so I'll go with my feeling, I'll say R$102m OW.

I could go higher than Pepsa but I need to stay under, I have a reputation of reasonable forecaster to preserve here 😏

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

OK, I don't really have no idea about this so I'll go with my feeling, I'll say R$102m OW.

I could go higher than Pepsa but I need to stay under, I have a reputation of reasonable forecaster to preserve here 😏

Hahaha in before having to change OW predictions because of insane Thursday 😛

3 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Hahaha in before having to change OW predictions because of insane Thursday 😛

That wouldn't be fair if I could change my forecasts after the first stats emerged so nah, I'll stay my ground and will accept I was wrong if I'm wrong, mistakes are what help you become better at what you do :)

B02A3Bv.gif