Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

But honestly, I don't feel prepared to go into other topics besides here. The world is laughing at brazilians now. :ph34r:

Don't worry,you'll get your revenge in 4 years :-DRevenge is a dish best served cold,as they say :D

I know this thread isin't about Uruguay but I'm kinda shocked by HTTYD2 increase in its third weekend in there.

Was it a holiday??  :blink: 

There are numbers for Uruguay? :oIt's a small population so I had no idea z_z

Winter Holidays there, all the films increased a lot. Even Blended  :P

• Like 1

This is just an add. Their disrespect to the whole country, is what irritates more.  -_- 

Come on! It's just football. I've heard a lot worst lyrics when Barça plays Real Madrid. :P 

And brazilians were singing "Eliminados" when Spain lost in the first round.  :angry:

Roughly translated, the fans ask "Brazil how it feels to have daddy in your house. You’ve been crying ever since Italy up until today. You’re going to see Messi. We’re going to bring the Cup home. Maradona is better; greater than Pele…"

Come on! It's just football. I've heard a lot worst lyrics when Barça plays Real Madrid. :P

And brazilians were singing "Eliminados" when Spain lost in the first round.  :angry:

I didn't knew about the "eliminados" thing. Sorry.

But this Argentina x Brazil thing is not coming from today. Like I said they don't like us. It's not just because of the song.

• Like 1

I didn't knew about the "eliminados" thing. Sorry.But this Argentina x Brazil thing is not coming from today. Like I said they don't like us. It's not just because of the song.

Yes it's just football as Henry said.And you shouldn't care about their opinion,Brazil has a much bigger economy,much more influence and a much bigger territory.Look at the big picture :)
  • Like 2