Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

It's not disappointing, we're not in 2012 anymore..

Yeah, at that time Brazil was still in full gear, fast-growing...Now it's a country in recession with a stalling market.

It's crazy to see such a change in just a few years...

I can remember in 2013 I was a having a discussion with someone in this thread of how TA2 gonna make $100 million in Brazil.  :(

I don't think that was ever realistic but if TA2 had ER from 2012 then it's looking at 75M+. 

• Like 1

I can remember in 2013 I was a having a discussion with someone in this thread of how TA2 gonna make $100 million in Brazil.  :(

Well, given how fast-growing this market was a few years ago it was not crazy and the new nasty turn taken by the Brazilian economy was quite difficult to predict. $100m is more likely for The Avengers 3 ^^

But don't lose hope, the market could surprise us and make it go beyond TA1 ($64m), I really hope it can do it!

What was the gross of Divergent already?

$6,482,718

btw.. I'm shocked with the F7 OD in China, I can't believe that A2 will be completely overshadowed in the last minute, after years building hype. :o

I can not believe that A2 will be overshadowed at the last minute , after 3 years building buzz.
I can not believe that A2 will be overshadowed at the last minute , after 3 years building buzz.

I can not believe that A2 will be overshadowed at the last minute , after 3 years building buz
I can not believe that A2 will be overshadowed at the last minute , after 3 years building buzz
  • Like 1

$6,482,718

btw.. I'm shocked with the F7 OD in China, I can't believe that A2 will be completely overshadowed in the last minute, after years building hype. :o

I can not believe that A2 will be overshadowed at the last minute , after 3 years building buz
I can not believe that A2 will be overshadowed at the last minute , after 3 years building buzz

It's quite an impressive for Insurgent, +40%.

For TA2 in China the most interesting will be the final result, I can't see FF7 doing more in China than TA2.