Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

This gif is perfect to represent me after watching the movie of century and to represent Fullbuster after seeing A2's numbers 4TjbtGV.gif

I'm totally satisfied about The Avengers 2 numbers :) Without the ER it would be higher than The Avengers WW, that's more than enough to please me :)

Edited by Fullbuster

And you call Yourself a HP fan? POSER

Oh, Fantastic Beasts? I just don't care as long as I didn't watch a trailer. As for HP I consider this franchise as over and that's fine that way. Il oved the books and the movies were good, but I don't remember me saying I am a fan!

Ahaha no, I was thinking about WDAS movies...How is that possible not to like The Lion King for example? That's still my favorite animated movie ever :o

I only watched it a few years ago and didn't love it and I was so frustrated, because everyone else loves this damn movie.

The thing is, when you're a poor child in a poor state in Brazil, you won't grow up watching Disney movies, because they are rarely shown on broadcast television. Maybe that's why others love it and I don't, they have the nostalgia factor    :ph34r: