Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

There are so many wonderful TV shows so that's a shame, but I guess you have time to catch up later. I'm such a fan of TV shows, I'm more passionate about them than movies. American TV shows and a few UK ones are increasingly ambitious and they're deeper and more developed than movies because they have time to do that. GOT was the first TV show to get a $100m budget for its first season, it's really the golden age of TV shows.

I agree. TV series are really amazing, There are do many of them and a lot are really good, You can find every kind of shows for everyone. I particularly love Merlin, Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, The Flash and Daredevil

• Like 1

There are so many wonderful TV shows so that's a shame, but I guess you have time to catch up later. I'm such a fan of TV shows, I'm more passionate about them than movies. American TV shows and a few UK ones are increasingly ambitious and they're deeper and more developed than movies because they have time to do that. GOT was the first TV show to get a $100m budget for its first season, it's really the golden age of TV shows.

I'm more into music than TV, tbh yEPv0AV.gif

LOS ANGELES — Sorry, Fantastic Four and Tomorrowland — there’s a new top of the flops.

With just $15.5 million in opening-weekend box domestic office receipts against an estimated $150 million budget, Pan is the unofficial biggest bomb of 2015, recovering just 10.3% of its production cost in its home debut.

By comparison, Fantastic Four recovered 22% of its pricetag at home when it opened Aug. 7, taking $25.6 million on an estimated $122 million budget for Fox. And Tomorrowland, Disney’s entry in the dog race, opened to $33 million against a whopping $190 million production budget, good enough for a 17% return.

http://mashable.com/2015/10/11/pan-hollywood-box-office-bomb/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#FZXwJLjHcqqa

How can you know this?

You don't need to watch them to know, no horror movie had a breakthrough after all. Anyway people increasingly don't care about this genre anyway, that explains a lot.

Edited by Fullbuster

If you attack me, I'll attack you :P

But serious, I can't see any difference between the Iron Man movies.......

Maybe it's because they're from the same franchise? It's like THG1 and Catching Fire, they're the same and have the same codes, Catching Fire is just doing it in a much better way. Of course that doesn't apply to Iron Man movies given IM2 is boring and IM3 is a shame while IM1 was really cool :ph34r:

Maybe it's because they're from the same franchise? It's like THG1 and Catching Fire, they're the same and have the same codes, Catching Fire is just doing it in a much better way. Of course that doesn't apply to Iron Man movies given IM2 is boring and IM3 is a shame while IM1 was really cool :ph34r:

I know, but we can see the differences between the THG movies, even if is just in the visual style..... I can't say the same about IM movies

And, wtf?! Are you really saying something bad about a Marvel movie?? Are you ok? :ph34r:

I know, but we can see the differences between the THG movies, even if is just in the visual style..... I can't say the same about IM movies

And, wtf?! Are you really saying something bad about a Marvel movie?? Are you ok? :ph34r:

I never said all Marvel movies are good, just most of them :) And honestly I can see the different between IM movies pretty well, IM3 is so different you just can't not see it, the movie just turned into a comedy while the previous movies just had some humor.

Edited by Fullbuster