Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I honestly don't get this hate for Man Of Steel. And the funny thing is, haters never give a reasonable explanation for why this would be a bad movie.     :ph34r:  

Ok, explain to me why Superman's parents couldn't leave the planet before it exploded. Or how Zod become free.

Also this scene is stupid as fuck:

fovuBu0.gif

The problem with Amazing Spider-Man 2 was that Jamie Foxx villain    :ph34r:

But yeah, Andrew Garfield was great as Peter Parker and I almost cried at the end of the movie too.    :ph34r:

What's the problem with Electro? He was powerful and dangerous, that's what I expected from a villain, from all villain in comicbook movie.

Ok, explain to me why Superman's parents couldn't leave the planet before it exploded. Or how Zod become free.

Also this scene is stupid as fuck:

fovuBu0.gif

Who cares about this scene? That's just everything you have to hate the movie? It's very weak, are you sure you don't try to sound cool? A lot of people criticize good movies just to show they're different, that they're not like the great audience, like the mass :ph34r:

I understand a small amount of people still liked them, but to most people they are horrible movies.

Most people? How do you know? Did you make a global poll? For what we know that's just the opinion of some people on the internet, nothing more...