Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Who cares about this scene? That's just everything you have to hate the movie? It's very weak, are you sure you don't try to sound cool? A lot of people criticize good movies just to show they're different, that they're not like the great audience, like the mass :ph34r:

The first half hour was great, even if it didn't make any sense.

:ph34r: Most people around me.

At least you're honest, but that's quite insufficient to tell what most people think in the world, I know the movie was pretty well-liked in France, at least on the internet and when the movie was released for example. I know people who hated it but I also know people who liked it, it's quite divisive and I don't understand why because the movie was almost everything we could expect from a Spider-Man movie.

I really don't understand how can you love Avengers and hate Transformers, the last act of A1 was basically a copy of the last act of T3, the difference between both movies is that the King Michael Bay knows how to make epic action......

Avengers at least has good humor.  :D

• Like 2

The first half hour was great, even if it didn't make any sense.

That's quite the opposite for me : the last half-hour was the best by a long shot. There is nothing to hate, I mean..This battle against Zod, I just couldn't believe, it was so gigantic, so incredible, so epic..I always dreamt to see this in a movie but I wasn't very hopeful, and it finally happened! Just for that I think Zack Snyder is a God :wub:

I really don't understand how can you love Avengers and hate Transformers, the last act of A1 was basically a copy of the last act of T3, the difference between both movies is that the King Michael Bay knows how to make epic action......

Transformers are physically basic and soulless, I feel nothing when I see them. Ultron is the perfect example of a real robotic villain. And superheroes and their humor, their relationship, their friendship, it's just something TF can't replicate. If it was just that that wouldn't be a disaster but the humor is the worse, it's not even childish, it's this fucking teenager humor with 0% intelligence and 100% stupidity that repelled me, I just couldn't bear it, it's really pitiful.

Nah, The Lego Movie was AWESOME.  :D

It was fine, but BH6 has a soul, that's not the case of Lego movie, and there is a lot of emotion, it's quite an adult movie in many ways, particularly its treatment about death and how it affects us.

Edited by Fullbuster