3    Vai que Cola    2.807.000
4    Goosebumps    2.499.000
5    Pan    2.180.000
6    The Martian    1.936.000
7    Bridge of Spies    1.834.000
8    Hotel Transylvania 2    1.380.000
9    Operações Especiais    783.000
10    Crimson Peak    683.000

PA5 first :blink: Brazil sounds like a nest of Raphael-like people with the same horrible tastes :P Scary :ph34r: I know why Brazil is in recession now :lol:

Now that I'm less busy and full of energy I decided to watch the original Star Wars trilogy once again to be prepared, I already watched Episode 4 & 5 with a girl that knows nothing about it but she's so curious about SW7, she loved the 2 movies by the way :) SW7 will be such a feast :wub:

The exchange rate didn't move in 2 weeks, hovering around R$3.90. Raphael will have to pray for it not to go higher, that won't be easy. Apparently the moves from the Brazil Central Bank are the only reason it's not beyond R$4, selling their dollar reserves to help the Real.

7 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Excited for Halloween, Fullbuster? 

Well, not so much. I usually study in a big city in France so Halloween can be very fun but now it's vacation time so I came back to the counntryside to see my family, here only kids celebrate Halloween and there is almost nobody in their twenties here apart from me and my sister. I will buy candies for myself instead :p

56 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Well, not so much. I usually study in a big city in France so Halloween can be very fun but now it's vacation time so I came back to the counntryside to see my family, here only kids celebrate Halloween and there is almost nobody in their twenties here apart from me and my sister. I will buy candies for myself instead :p

Oh, so you're in a city that is dominated by old persons? You must feel really weird, since you're a teen :P 

What used to be your Halloween costume? Iron Man? Or you don't need a costume to scare ppl? LMFAO 

15 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Oh, so you're in a city that is dominated by old persons? You must feel really weird, since you're a teen :P 

What used to be your Halloween costume? Iron Man? Or you don't need a costume to scare ppl? LMFAO 

Not a city, a rural town with 300 inhabitants..I don't wear superheroes costumes, I usually like the wizard ^^ Dammit, Olive really destroyed you when he called you a teen, you never cease to call me a teen since then :P Sorry to tell you that but you're the only one that is seen as a teen here :lol: Grow up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

PA5 first :blink: Brazil sounds like a nest of Raphael-like people with the same horrible tastes :P Scary :ph34r: I know why Brazil is in recession now :lol:

Have you read what Raphael and Blur wrote about how many films they've seen this year? Brazil is in recession because everyone watches movies and TV all day instead of work. :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, misafeco said:

Have you read what Raphael and Blur wrote about how many films they've seen this year? Brazil is in recession because everyone watches movies and TV all day instead of work. :P

:lol:

I know you're joking but you're really close to the truth, that's the most incredible thing! Productivity in Brazil didn't improve since the 60s according to The Economist :o Brazil, unlike countries such as the USA, Germany or South Korea, doesn't have a culture of hard labor and work ethics and a strong productivity...that's one of Brazil's biggest weaknesses.

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Not a city, a rural town with 300 inhabitants..I don't wear superheroes costumes, I usually like the wizard ^^ Dammit, Olive really destroyed you when he called you a teen, you never cease to call me a teen since then :P Sorry to tell you that but you're the only one that is seen as a teen here :lol: Grow up :ph34r:

Arthur and Misafeco are also always calling you a teen, silly :P 

53 minutes ago, misafeco said:

Actually, I have two jobs, I need money to go to cinema every week, don't? :ph34r: 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael