Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Don't lie, we all know that you're worst than me :P 

I know that my English is far from good so i have no right to complain, but it's very annoying that you use this word every time. The correct form is "Fullbuster is worse than you", OR "Fullbuster is the worst".

Positive    Comparative        Superlative
bad         worse              worst 

Just watched Goosebumps and Bridge of Spies....

Goosebumps was more a comedy than a horror movie as I expected, but for my surprise, it was not a bad thing, the movie is pretty much funny, and actually, it works more as a comedy than a horror/adventure movie, the only thing that I have to complain is that the movie has basically focus on just one character from the books, the rest is barely showed, my favorite book is not even mentioned... Oh, and I also wanted more scenes of the cops, they're easily the funniest thing on the movies.... Overall, it's a good movie for Halloween, and also brought me a lot of nostalgia, I really want it to receive a sequel! 

BOTS: It's SO boring 

13 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Fullbuster, get ready for your new favorite TV show:

Not really ahaha :P I'm not into cop shows, more like fantasy shows (Once Upon A Time), Sci-Fi shows (The 100, Dark Matter, Stargate..) and SH shows (The Flash, Arrow, Daredevil..).