Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

People who have seen the movie say it is fantastic, if that's true the good WOM could help in the US :) In Brazil $30m is still a remote possibility with such an exchange rate but it's not impossible at all :)

I'm glad to hear positivity.  There has been far too much negativity surrounding the box and whatnot that I have decided to not worry or think about it for a while.  Everyone seems to think it will open under or the same as part 1.  Once the movie is confirmed to be great, we can at least be glad about that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I need to buy a scary mask today.... Any suggestion, Fullbuster? Maybe, your face? :P 

54 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I need to buy a scary mask today.... Any suggestion, Fullbuster? Maybe, your face? :P 

you're not worthy of his face, a four-eyes nerdy mask would suit you perfectly ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Jesus! Spectre will be released on Thursday and I didn't see one single TV Spot yet, that's what I call a bad marketing! 

I think they saw Skyfall's performance in Brazil and thought "Why should we care about this market?"

Edited by Fullbuster