Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

13 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

RT doesn't mean anything for tv shows, a lot of them have 100% scores there   :ph34r:

These good reviews and opinions are everywhere, the show is litterally acclaimed. As a superhero TV show I must say it's much better than Marvel movies and better than DC movies, this is how amazing it is B)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It's the kind of gifs we use here, I don't know why it bothers you so much. We don't like the type of gifs you use too, but you don't see us complaining. We respect your culture  :ph34r: 

It's an international forum, not a Brazilian one...Do you see Chinese people using Chinese gifs everywhere or even on the China thread? No. Or the Mexican/Korean people? No...If you want to use gifs it's fine, even these ones, but you need to understand people from all around the world are reading that thread, not just Brazilians, and apart from Brazilians these gifs basically means nothing to people outside Brazil..

And where do you see my culture here? I don't even use French things...

Edited by Fullbuster

While I don't mind these Brazilian gifs it's quite true they don't mean anything to me, I even don't see the emotions they try to convey..they're kind of weird and not really 'giffy' in a sense they're not funny.

I don't even know why someone would use these instead of the ones on Tumblr or Giphy that are more modern and understandable.

8 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

While I don't mind these Brazilian gifs it's quite true they don't mean anything to me, I even don't see the emotions they try to convey..they're kind of weird and not really 'giffy' in a sense they're not funny.

I don't even know why someone would use these instead of the ones on Tumblr or Giphy that are more modern and understandable.

Indeed, that's their right to use these Brazilian gifs, I'm just curious to know why they only use these gifs while there is a way better offer on the English-speaking websites..Maybe it's a gay thing given many Brazilians here are gays...

40 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

I'll still using the gifs that I want and I don't give a fuck if you will understand or not

• Like 1