Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Just now, Blur said:

The average rating is 7/10, really low.

I mean, SPECTRE, with 67%, has 6.7/10.

I don't think the average score matters this early, especially when half of the critics didn't even grade the film on RT. I'm confident that it'll go up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, misafeco said:

I don't think the average score matters this early, especially when half of the critics didn't even grade the film on RT. I'm confident that it'll go up.

Yes, I think so too. That's what I was saying to Raphael.

• Like 1

Also, mockingjay part 2 now has 12 reviews 100 percent, average score of 7.5.  The score keeps going up as ppl add reviews etc.  I'm sure there will be a few rotten ones soon, but overall reviews are solid.  I think 4 of these are US critics too, hopefully they won't be too harsh on it.

6 hours ago, Audrey said:

Also, mockingjay part 2 now has 12 reviews 100 percent, average score of 7.5.  The score keeps going up as ppl add reviews etc.  I'm sure there will be a few rotten ones soon, but overall reviews are solid.  I think 4 of these are US critics too, hopefully they won't be too harsh on it.

"Mockingjay Part 2 is a satisfying conclusion both emotionally and cinematically to one of the most interesting franchises in Hollywood right now. As someone who walked into the theatre initially skeptical too, it ended up giving me everything I wanted."

http://geeknation.com/review-the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-is-a-satisfying-end-to-the-ambitious-franchise/

"Mockingjay - Part 2 may not have the relentless pace or quip-heavy approach of, say, a Marvel blockbuster, but what it does offer is an emotional gut-punch of a film that's a fitting send-off for one of modern-day cinema's great heroines."

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the-hunger-games/review/a772900/the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-first-review/

crying.gif

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

I'm so disappointed, I wanted it to fail just to see Raphael crying out of despair ? But maybe the BO numbers will give me that pleasure ?

Do you hate the movies or something?  Lol.  You know, you may not get to see it fail either.  The reviews are giving it good word of mouth, so you never know.

18 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

"Mockingjay Part 2 is a satisfying conclusion both emotionally and cinematically to one of the most interesting franchises in Hollywood right now. As someone who walked into the theatre initially skeptical too, it ended up giving me everything I wanted."

http://geeknation.com/review-the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-is-a-satisfying-end-to-the-ambitious-franchise/

"Mockingjay - Part 2 may not have the relentless pace or quip-heavy approach of, say, a Marvel blockbuster, but what it does offer is an emotional gut-punch of a film that's a fitting send-off for one of modern-day cinema's great heroines."

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the-hunger-games/review/a772900/the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-first-review/

crying.gif

I the funny thing is too that these reviews I dint think have even been added yet.  More positive ones to go for RT.

• Like 1