Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

18 hours ago, Napoleon said:

To recap with updated figures, the Top 10 plays for SWTFA through Thursday are the UK ($82.9M), Germany ($41.3M), France ($36.5M), Australia ($29.2M), Japan ($23.8M), Mexico ($15.1M), Russia ($14.9M), Spain ($13.9M), Italy ($12.9M) and Brazil ($12M).

http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-wars-christmas-eve-thursday-overseas-box-office-international-results-1201672147/

It made $2.7M last weekend (Thursday-Sunday), so it made more than $9M from Monday to this Thursday? It can't be right.

In my city there weren't even showtimes yesterday at night, everything was closed after 6PM for Christmas Eve (don't know if it was in the whole country).

With 2012's ER SW7 would be at $25m :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

UncleScrooge_StoneRay_CashFlow.jpg

Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck since I'm a kid, I even got one this Christmas :P

I used to love those Disney comics when I was a kid too B)

But I thought you would read Marvel or DC comics, since you love the movies and the tv shows. I was reading a Justice League comic for the first time yesterday and I loved it  :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I used to love those Disney comics when I was a kid too B)

But I thought you would read Marvel or DC comics, since you love the movies and the tv shows. I was reading a Justice League comic for the first time yesterday and I loved it  :ph34r:

I'd like but I don't have time for that, at least for now.

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

SW7 on DECEMBER 27 : $15.9m

20m is a lock!!! With such an ER it's a miracle, even MJ2 couldn't do it.

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

SW7 on DECEMBER 27 : $15.9m

20m is a lock!!! With such an ER it's a miracle, even MJ2 couldn't do it.

It's incredible how you can stop talking about MJ, you have an obsession my dear ;) 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

You needed all this time to feel psychologically strong enough after MJ2's failure? :P

Wtf are you talking about? MJ2 a flop? It did amazing numbers for a war movie in the middle of a third war, we all know that it will be a future classic like Blade Runner or Transformers  http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jIRYj0CazoM/VFLNTFYrAAI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/WrSKEDcP9-U/s0/lagaro5.gif

• Like 1

Alvin and the ChipmunksThe Road Chip opened in 13 markets over the weekend, finishing its overseas debut with $8.1 million. Brazil was the biggest debut of the weekend with a $2.7 million bow from 946 screens, followed by Italy ($1.7M, 420 screens) and Australia ($1.1M, 255 screens). The film has grossed $47.5 million worldwide.

:ph34r: