Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

No, I haven't. I hate watching those kind of movies in the cinema.  Too many kids crying, screaming, asking silly questions (who's that? what was that?...), jumping on their seats... 

I only saw three animated movies this year (at night, when there weren't a lot of kids): Inside Out, Hotel Transylvania 2 and Peanuts. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

No, I haven't. I hate watching those kind of movies in the cinema.  Too many kids crying, screaming, asking silly questions (who's that? what was that?...), jumping on their seats... 

I only saw three animated movies this year (at night, when there weren't a lot of kids): Inside Out, Hotel Transylvania 2 and Peanuts. 

WOT DAT, you don't like kids?! Are you going to be a crazy mother like Jen in AH? :P

Take your niece to watch it, Pixar needs your support!!!! I'm finally going to watch it tomorrow with my sister, super hyped! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

I do like kids, if there are just 2 or 3 of them (better if they are family) :P 

I'm never having kids, btw, Venezuela is the worst place to bring children into this world (yeah, I'm Katniss)

Wow, I didn't know that things are that hard there! Don't you think about moving to another country? 

11 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Are you proud that our QUEEN won her THIRD GG yesterday? 

Golden Globes are a joke. But from what I've seen in the trailers, it was well-deserved. She looks great in the movie, can't wait to see it.

I'm also very happy for Rachel Bloom :wub:

• Like 2