Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

30 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Tell us more.

"

Finally watched it........ And I'm so disappointed :/ 

This is the first Pixar movie that I don't love, it's not a bad movie by any way, it has some powerful moments, unfortunately, the whole movie is pretty much soulless, which is really weird coming from a Pixar movie

The biggest problem was that there are no charismatic characters, apart of Spot (the cutest character ever made by Pixar, he truly saved the movie), every other character is so uninteresting, even Arlo becoming boring and annoying during the movie, most of the jokes don't work, and it is really depressive, I wonder if it is the most depressive movie ever made by Pixar, even the message of the movie is weak, everything is a huge disappointment, the only good thing is the visual of the movie, which is not a big surprise coming from Pixar 

My mother was even more disappointed than me, saying that "she can't believe that Pixar made such a bad movie", lol

I was so disappointed that I really didn't believe when it ended, I was truly expecting they to get together again, but, oh well, it was clearly a really problematic movie......

Overall, it's the weakest Pixar movie of this decade:

IO > Brave > Cars 2 > Toy Story 3 > University Monsters > The Good Dinosaur 

Unfortunately, Arlo's journey was not enjoyable to follow "

35 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

"

Finally watched it........ And I'm so disappointed :/ 

This is the first Pixar movie that I don't love, it's not a bad movie by any way, it has some powerful moments, unfortunately, the whole movie is pretty much soulless, which is really weird coming from a Pixar movie

The biggest problem was that there are no charismatic characters, apart of Spot (the cutest character ever made by Pixar, he truly saved the movie), every other character is so uninteresting, even Arlo becoming boring and annoying during the movie, most of the jokes don't work, and it is really depressive, I wonder if it is the most depressive movie ever made by Pixar, even the message of the movie is weak, everything is a huge disappointment, the only good thing is the visual of the movie, which is not a big surprise coming from Pixar 

My mother was even more disappointed than me, saying that "she can't believe that Pixar made such a bad movie", lol

I was so disappointed that I really didn't believe when it ended, I was truly expecting they to get together again, but, oh well, it was clearly a really problematic movie......

Overall, it's the weakest Pixar movie of this decade:

IO > Brave > Cars 2 > Toy Story 3 > University Monsters > The Good Dinosaur 

Unfortunately, Arlo's journey was not enjoyable to follow "

It can't be worse than Brave :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm super excited for Peanuts, if baby @A District 3 Engineer loved it, then I'll love for sure 

we don't have to agree all the time, but I really hope they make you smile.

The latinamerican voices are very cute, you can tell me later how were the brazilian ones. 

Edited by A District 3 Engineer
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

And that's not true @Mockingjay Raphael, not all gays like "girly" stuffs.

In example, I like Videogames and action and superhero movies, and I'm definitely not a tomboy nor a lesbian.

Wtf is a tomboy? Lmfao

and I know, baby, I'm just teasing him, because he's always saying that he's not gay, when he's actually the most gay person that I ever met :lol: